atlast&co , butcher products , timeworn clothing

edmond

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2023 at 1:24 AM, busterthehuman said:

Anyone know the best place to get their chinos? Been wanting a nice wide fit chino and I've been recommended At Last a bunch of time. Haven't found their stuff online anywhere in stock, though.

Mail order. Send an email to the address. Isao speaks fluent English - he lived in london for years. 

14 hours ago, Talan said:

Has anyone done a comparison between the covert pants, the work pants and the military chinos from TWC? What are the differences in cut, fabric, details?

I have covert cloth work trousers, 2 pairs of other cloth work trousers and the military chinos.  All work trousers are the same cut, straight and wide, high waist. The chinos are markedly slimmer fitting. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice stuff! Is that the new herringbone work shirt? Seen a few photos of that one floating around and I've been tempted.
I've been trying to wear my Lot 147s more regularly, but the cut just isn't quite right for me I don't think.

An old snap that shows a difference in the 147 between crispy new and worn a little.  Interesting how my jeans fade is different from Gav's above - presumably mine are washed and worn less... liking both, good to see the variation

20220225 Lot 147 5.jpg