FS: naked and famous natural leather bifold wallet

rtask

For sale is my Naked & Famous natural leather wallet. This is a one of a kind wallet, because when I bought it, N&F were still relatively small, and the card slots were just cheaply glued together. When I noticed it, I emailed Brandon the owner of N&F and he took it back and had his leather guy completely take it apart and stitch all the slots together. I'll tell you right now that this is the only one with that type of craftsmanship. 

I used it very lightly for a few months, so it's still pretty fresh looking for a natural full grain leather wallet. The back side of the wallet has a small discolored mark. once the rest of the wallet naturally darkens I'm sure it will blend right in

for SF, just PM me an offer and i'll end the listing early. opening bid on ebay is $50, but i'll definitely end it for $75 shipped, possibly a bit lower. You can also just try your luck in the auction, but several people are watching it right now.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/232141319201?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649