Roy Big Bro 2 - aka Roy World Tour Round 2

FeloniousMonk

nice!

11AM or not, I prefer No 2 over No 1 - entirely different drinks. depending on the absinthe I had bartenders use a diffuser to spray the empty cooled glass...
(Furthermore, there is always Hemingway's "Death in the Afternoon" if things need to happen fast and with absinthe.)

Sorry about being away for a bit, shirking my duties! Any of @guthriegking, @andrewrose, or @MasonAlexander want to take the next leg?

If no one else calls dibs, I'm happy to have them sent this way and will put some wear in over the winter. Even have a big trip coming up for the holidays, so it could be fun to have them along for it.

Shipping to Canada is no problem. I’m away for another week though. Considered bringing the jeans along on my European road trip but the suitcase was so full. Shoot me a pm with your name and address, @MasonAlexander, and I’ll send as soon as I get home. If luck is on our side you'll have them by Christmas. 

• 2 months later...

Well shit. It seems they got lost in the mail, so I guess this is the end of the tour.

Thanks to everyone for participating, it was really nice to see these little slices of many different lives. And Roy, if you’re reading, please make another run of jeans in this tapered fit someday!