Interest check - Boncoura or Roy world tour

FeloniousMonk

Ok, finally have some time to get back to this. Here's a list of everyone who expressed interest for either of the pairs so far, listed under the pair they could join a tour for.

Roy Big Bro 2, Size 30

1. Hendsch (west US)
  2. chicote (west Canada)
  3. Holio Cornholio (UK)
  4. ReverendGlasseye (central US)
  5. andrewrose (mountain US)
  6. guthriegking (west US)
  7. cungster? (Singapore)
  8. louisbosco? (not sure if the actual waist is too large despite 30 tag size)

Boncoura 66, Size 32

1. redragon (Indonesia)
  2. oomslokop (Indonesia)
  3. guthriegking? (west coast)
  4. Holio Cornholio (UK)
  5. ReverendGlasseye (central US)

It's a short tour either way, but probably just enough interest to get the Roy pair going. Is anyone else interested in joining for either pair?

If there are no other sign-ups in a few days, I think we should just go with the Roys.

Edited by FeloniousMonk

Thanks for hosting Felonious Monk! I live in the northern Chicago suburbs to be more specific and am interested in both the Roys and Boncuras for the tour.

Well sponsor the world tour! But the jeans will end up with us after!

Sorry Ed, but these are jeans that I picked up for my collection, and I would like to keep a hold of them after. Plus, the 7-8 people it looks like we will have participating won't be enough to get heavy fading unless everyone wears them for more than a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, yes. I have exchanged PMs with holio cornholio, and he will be kicking off a tour of the Roys.

I have the jeans at the office with me today and will be heading to the post office this afternoon to mail them out. A thread will follow either tonight or tomorrow with some final details shots and a list of everyone who signed up.

Figured it would be best to start in the UK, see if anyone in Europe or UK wants to join in, then swing through North America, and finally any Asia or Pacific Rim participants.