Niro

Orslow

Some style shots we did for our new orSlow delivery.

Featuring USN Hat in Hickory Stripe, BD Shirt in White and Regular Fit Fatigue Pants.

5acc20492c287_OrslowIGSS18.thumb.JPG.11aa3e2a406cc5482f308dec5647a607.JPG

5acc218271cbe_orslowsuperfutureshot.thumb.jpg.c78e338401fcd19544e3b90b05d6373b.jpg

5acc228f9b1d9_orslowsuperfutureshot2.thumb.jpg.4478fa104d0db0299ed81449bad0bae2.jpg

Been thinking about picking up a pair of those fatigue pants lately, just not sure what I'd wear with them.

kidding aside I think they look good with almost everything that we wear jeans with! denim shirt/jacket, chambray, flannel, sweats/tees.....

I got a pair of the slim fatigues recently and can also confirm that they’re pretty great. Weight is very versatile, too. I was expecting them to be heavier actually. 

I have the regular fatigues. Actually, I ordered the slim ones, but the shop sent me the wrong ones. And I'm glad they did - they are awesome and not as wide and baggy as you might think. I wear them with white/grey tees, chambray shirts, navy popovers, grey/blue flannels

Good to know, didn't know they had slim ones as well.

After scouring all the western retail shops online and all over rakuten, I finally found a pair of selvedge black 107’s at Arknets. Anyone ever use them? They have a pretty awesome selection of orslow and other brands as well. They already shipped my order too!

i love the fatigue pants.  the fabric itself is fantastic and the details are nice also.  I have the slim version, sized up.  I think I would prefer the normal cut at this point personally.  

I also have the slim version sized up one. I wish I had the regular version, however, at this point, I have too many vintage pairs of fatigues to justify buying another green pair.

I have both the standard in sateen and the slim in a light, darker cotton. It is neither sateen nor ripstop, can't remember which version it is, I got it from the Bureau a couple of years ago. I loooove my fatigues.

so i just took ownership of the normal fit fatigues.  Compared to the slim fit, these are obviously wider in the leg but they are also button fly vs the slim fit which has a zipper.  Just some interesting but borderline useless info for y'all

@garden gnomes in space What size did you get in the regular fit fatigues? I think we’re close in size, so if you could provide some measurements that’d be cool.

anyone have insight about the thigh on 107 vs 105? i want a 2 year wash pair for summer, i have one wash 105s and like them but attracted to the ivy 107 for the 2 year. i don’t want a tighter thigh though. 

Hmmm didn't know there was such a difference in inseam length between a size 3 and 4.

Good to know. Thank you. 

On 4/22/2018 at 7:41 PM, Broark said:

@garden gnomes in space What size did you get in the regular fit fatigues? I think we’re close in size, so if you could provide some measurements that’d be cool.

size 5.  Waist is 36", upper thigh is 14.75", front rise is 13.5", rear rise 18", leg opening 9.5" 

I had them hemmed so i dont know the inseam but Im 6' and had 5" removed and can still pull off a small cuff

Great, thank you! Those thigh measurements are pretty big huh. Glad the rise is nice and high too. Going to try and track a pair down from JP in size 5, proven to be difficult thus far. 

coming up to 18mths with my 107s now. is there something made by SDA, TCB, kapital etc that fits similarly, but 1-2" bigger in the thigh? alternatively i guess i could go up a size in the 107s (from 2 to 3) but the waist might be too big.

@kicks79 I appreciate the heads up, I think shipping from AUS might be a bit much though. 

13 hours ago, Broark said:

Great, thank you! Those thigh measurements are pretty big huh. Glad the rise is nice and high too. Going to try and track a pair down from JP in size 5, proven to be difficult thus far. 

I got mine from Bureau Belfast. No reason to get them from Japan in my opinion. 

Any tips on where one can find a good selection of orSlow goods in Tokyo and Kyoto? Also, tips for other shops/restaurants/cafes would be much appreciated!

I got a pair of lightly worn 107s in a size 4 for a steal on Grailed. If I would have bought new I probably would have gone with a 105 because I've gotten used to roomier fits the past few years, but I'm really happy with my purchase. I'm officially an orSlow fan!

Good stuff! I am wearing my pair right now. Lovely denim and nice fit. My summer jean of choice for 2018.

107s are really versatile. Love them! 

qvrXKgrr.jpg

Edited by maharu

those are awful.  I cannot stand mixed and matched fabrics and patterns like that.  I have an entire shirt made of the sleeve fabric in the first pic and I love it

^Looks like washed hickory stripe; I have to agree that this sort of thing is very hard to make look good.