Niro

Orslow

15 hours ago, discwork said:

Picked up a pair of the fatigue pants—really nice texture to the fabric. I got them from Rakuten and shipping was as speedy as always. 

DSCF2421.jpg

Excellent pickup. I just washed mine yesterday and was noting how well they've held up for the past 3 years or so. I know that Orslow's designs are kind of boring, but the fabrics and construction are top notch. Especially the construction -- I haven't even had a button come off any of my Orslow pants. If you like the fatigues I'd also suggest the cargo pants and the New Yorkers.

Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2020 at 7:16 AM, peter1 said:

Excellent pickup. I just washed mine yesterday and was noting how well they've held up for the past 3 years or so. I know that Orslow's designs are kind of boring, but the fabrics and construction are top notch. Especially the construction -- I haven't even had a button come off any of my Orslow pants. If you like the fatigues I'd also suggest the cargo pants and the New Yorkers.

Glad to hear yours have held up well. Kind-of-boring-but-well-made fashion is right up my alley.

Edited by discwork

DSCF0816.jpg

DSCF0818.jpg

DSCF0822.jpg

107. bought in Japan. tab in the right position.

I have to say, the orSlow 105 has one of the best colour choices for the threads.
Perfect combination of lemon and orange in all the right places. Something Ooe and Resolute are lacking (although still accurate for the period they resemble).

On 3/31/2020 at 6:53 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

And a small fit update with some minor fades to be seen.

20200331_124610.thumb.jpg.d59adde4f27c5484bd9065ae77ee442c.jpg20200331_124808.thumb.jpg.1720061675f6b8128ce6b0da33724721.jpg

107 correct?

I'm interested in getting a pair of Orslow's. I lean towards more slim cuts as I'm pretty thin, but the lack of button fly on the 107 is kind of a deal breaker for me. Wish I could try on the 105's somewhere in person...

I bought my army shirt from them last summer when I was in town, nice to be able to try it on before buying. Never thought I would be a size 4. 

Hi guys. Can someone share reliable measurements for Fatigue Slim Pants in size 4?

@silencejoe Saw this for preorder on Pheb a while back, but the measurements indicate these are really wide fit. How does it look in person??

14 hours ago, sithiri said:

@silencejoe Saw this for preorder on Pheb a while back, but the measurements indicate these are really wide fit. How does it look in person??

Compare to mfsc size 40, the orslow is a bit bigger but still feel like regular jp size 40 jacket:D

20200521_212034.thumb.jpg.72aa162d6b4fc9e50b47c46889a933c0.jpg

HI there. I'm looking for some sizing advice.

Does anyone have the PW denim pullover. I am a 2 in the fatigue shirt, but a 3 in the workshirt and not sure which way to go on this one.

2 hours ago, Jurassic said:

HI there. I'm looking for some sizing advice.

Does anyone have the PW denim pullover. I am a 2 in the fatigue shirt, but a 3 in the workshirt and not sure which way to go on this one.

hello, have the 4 in ow pullover, a little over 20 inches / 51cm on the shoulder seam... measurements from kafka mercantile generally accurate in my experience

I always recommend taking the size up if in doubt, especially for the army pullover style, but each to their own... (I would have happily bought a 5 if I could have found one ...) but in comparison to the two pieces you mention (from a brief perusal of the internet) it looks like the pw pullover is cut far more generously (more overshirt / jacket sizing than shirt... from the kafka charts looks more in line with their type 1 & 2 jacket rather than an undershirt)

Can anyone advise a Japanese retailer for 107 one wash jeans that ship to the uk?

I bought a size 2 from denimio but they are a little loose on the waist. I want a size 1 but they are out of stock

Also what's the deal with the white tab? The pair I purchased don't have a tab but I see it on others?

orSlow got rid off the whte tab. So the ones you see with a tab (either at left side or at the bottom of the right pocket) are old stock.

If you are inclined to buy from Japan, you can check and contact one of these shops if they are willing to send overseas. Many shops do:

https://search.rakuten.co.jp/search/mall/orSlow+107/

Hey guys, anyone stateside happen to be interested in a pair of OrSlow's 107 in size 3? Picked them up in Japan last year but I prefer the 105 fit. Can provide more details  if needed :)

Posted (edited)

I'm unable to return my 107. What shrinkage (if any) can I expect on the 107 OW? If I hot wash will they likely just stretch back to original fit? Really want to make them work.

Alternatively, if anyone is interested in 107 size 2 based in UK let me know. Brand new, tags removed (but retained) only tried on around the house.

Edited by King Boo