Niro

Orslow

On 7/12/2019 at 8:40 PM, maharu said:

Tempted by that shirt! Looks great! :)

Go for it!   

On 12/1/2018 at 1:00 AM, kicks79 said:

@bodMy understanding is that the Tab ban is both for the domestic Japan market and export.

The new season have the tab sewn inside the back pocket opening, I just spotted it on my pair

That's really cool, apparently, it was just for SS19, the new season has no tabs. Makes me wish I'd copped a pair! 

28 minutes ago, kicks79 said:

That's really cool, apparently, it was just for SS19, the new season has no tabs. Makes me wish I'd copped a pair! 

Ordered a pair of 105s off Denimio about a month ago and they had this feature. Maybe get in touch with them and see if they're still carrying those models

On 5/2/2019 at 12:30 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I found the denim to be quite stretchy.

I'm a 34-34.5" waist and I take size 3 in the 105. I also wear them with a belt so the waistband doesn't stretch too much. A size 3 would definitely be too big for you.

Bumping this ask you for some measurements of these worn and stretched out. 

Mostly concerned about the waist and thigh. Thanks!!

On 8/16/2019 at 11:39 PM, Ciabatta said:

Bumping this ask you for some measurements of these worn and stretched out. 

Mostly concerned about the waist and thigh. Thanks!!

Waist is at 35" and thighs are 12.75". Measurements after some wear

My unworn 105s in size 2 measure 41 cm across the waist with a 31,5 cm thigh from crotch. They will stretch a bit! 

1566273949413.thumb.jpg.525ddd0a8b769c4a7b34e4e1070d2e15.jpg

Lovely fatigue pants orslow fit! :)

Got my hands on a pair of black 107s with selvedge recently. Havent worn them yet, but they will definitely see some wear. They fit just a little bit bigger overall than my regular 107s, which is awesome. With just a little bit more of space in the thighs the fit would be perfect!(been spoiling myself with thigh room lately..)  But could easily see them stretch a bit.. 

The fabric feels really nice, like expected from orslow. Might be the pair of black selvedge denim I've been looking for for years!

Snapped some pics. Cheers! 

mbeyytB.jpg6z51iTg.jpgoLI1pDf.jpg

Very nice, I didn’t realize that the black denim was selvedge. Meanwhile I’m thinking about getting some 105’s finally after discovering I have some Blue Owl store credit I forgot about. They have a size 5 and it would make them about the same price as buying from JP. I’m just curious about sizing, S&S list the size 5 105 at closer to 38, while almost every other website lists a size 5 as 36.

^ FWIW Broark, I wear a 3 but could also comfortably wear a 4.  You are I are typically one size apart.  The 3 is a trim but a good fit on me -- decent room in top block and nice rise but pretty trim everywhere.  The 4 would be 'relaxed fit'.  So I'd say 5 for you if you're ok with them a touch loose.  I suspect this doesn't help much but it's all I have!  ;-)

Thanks John, I’m leaning towards a 5 just because of the leg opening / thighs. I prefer too big over too small these days. :D

@Broarkthe black selvedge is from a couple of years ago. The newer release is without it as far as I know.

You'll be happy with 105, one of my favourite fits!