Orslow

Niro

On 12/1/2018 at 4:22 AM, Broark said:

Thanks for the measurements, I think the 105 dream is dead unfortunately. :o

I guess 105s might be my next buy. After trying them on, I would need a size 4 (OW). Size 5 was way too big, and I am a 36 in WH and Roy. Just sayin', and also trying to revive the dream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone experience with the Slim Fatigue Pants or the 6 Pocket Cargo Pants?

My pair of 105 is size 3 but I have the feeling the fabric of the Fatigue or Cargo pants won't stretch out like denim does so it would be safer to buy a size 4 in those? And since they have those waist buckels, it's easier to make them smaller than to make them bigger. Am I missing something?

I have the slim fit fatigues in both a size 4 and size 5.  Size 5 are super comfortable but big on waist.  I wear the 107 jean in size 4.  The denim is really stretchy.  The fatigue pant not as much and as you said you can make them smaller with the waist adjusted.  They will be slimmer than the 105 I think so check other measurements. 

And why? I expect denim to stretch differently than the ripstop fabric and with the side buckles it's probably easier to make them smaller than bigger.

That said, I found a shop with good return policy and ordered a size 3 and size 4. Will see which one fits better. Thanks for the feedback guys!

On 2/14/2019 at 9:48 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Has anyone experience with the Slim Fatigue Pants or the 6 Pocket Cargo Pants?

My pair of 105 is size 3 but I have the feeling the fabric of the Fatigue or Cargo pants won't stretch out like denim does so it would be safer to buy a size 4 in those? And since they have those waist buckels, it's easier to make them smaller than to make them bigger. Am I missing something?

-------------------------------------------

I have 5 pairs (!!!) of the slim fatigues (charcoal wool, olive, duck, lightweight twill herringbone and a blue/black melange thick cotton herringbone). As you can tell, they are my all-time favorite pants. However, each fabric fits differently (all size 3). The charcoal wool are the slimmest, the duck and lightweight twill are next, probably b/c they don't stretch. The olive and thick cotton have a lot of give in them; in fact I have tightened the waist tabs on both. I would say a size 3 is what you want; I don't care for Orslow 105 fit (top block doesn't work for me), but having tried them on in a 3 and 4, you'd probably be swimming in a 4 in the fatigues. For reference, I'm 180 cm, 76 kg, athletic build, and wear 32 or 33 in pants/denim.

Edited by peter1

washed my 107s for the first time and most of the rivets now have patches of green! this pair must have way more copper as it has never happened to me in a decade of wearing japanese denim (inc a previous pair of 107s in a smaller size).

hJe8cEF.jpg

Edited by conqueror

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 11:02 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

That said, I found a shop with good return policy and ordered a size 3 and size 4. Will see which one fits better. Thanks for the feedback guys!

come back with final result, please. also interested in them and not sure with sizing