Orslow

Niro

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks @Double 0 Soul, I know it’s easy enough to get measurements and compare it denim you already have but it’s still great when they finally arrive and fit just right. Bring on the warmer months. 

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, cesco10 said:

Hello guys, please I need your advice about Orslow 105 2 years washed size. I’m a 32 in Resolute 710 blue. Which size do you suggest me? 1 or 2 in Orslow?

Thanks in advance

Hi there, i also have the Resolute 710 in a waist size 32 and have the Orslow 105 one wash in a size 1. Hope this helps.

9 minutes ago, LanceP86 said:

Hi there, i also have the Resolute 710 in a waist size 32 and have the Orslow 105 one wash in a size 1. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot mate. I don’t know if Orslow 105 One wash fits different than 2 years washed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 10:22 PM, cesco10 said:

Thanks a lot mate. I don’t know if Orslow 105 One wash fits different than 2 years washed. 

Just wanted to let you know, i've just bought the Orslow 105 2 years wash in a size 1,and it came in today. The fit is right in between my Resolute (size 32W) and my Orslow 105 one wash (size 1). Similar to the resolute in the waist en hips, but a looser from the knee down. More straight than the Resolute. I don't know how much the Orslow 2 years wash will stretch, because the one wash stretches a lot. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ Looks good – I'm a fan of Orslow's fabrics, they do seem to go the extra mile to make variations for each category of their denim offerings. That one looks similar to the 1940s coverall denim (which is 9oz, I think), and has a lot of character on its own – I'm sure it's about to get a decent workout!

• 3 weeks later...

^ I do like the orSlow work shirt, just wish I'd been able to find it in size 5 at the time. I went with 4, as one way or another I've ended up with half a dozen t-shirts in that size – and a couple of pairs of pants – but it's just that fraction too tight. Maybe it shrunk a little in the wash, or I expanded somewhat..heh.. but I did come across an orSlow chambray button-down in a 5 that fits perfectly. The work shirt will probably end up in my 13 y.o. son's collection – he's 6' 2" and M rather than 6' 1" and XL like me...

• 3 months later...

Got a pair of O/W 105’s, size 2, in the Black Friday sales. They’re a bit bigger than I thought they would be so here’s the obligatory measurements:

Waist: 16.5”

Rise: 11.25”

Hip: 22”

Back rise: 15”

Inseam: 31.5”

Thigh: 12.5”

Knee: 9”

Leg opening: 8”

1 hour ago, FurnitureMaker said:

I’m looking for a Japanese retailer that carries Orslow and ships to the USA. Thanks. 

I was buying orSlow from Hatchet Outdoor Supplies. They ship to Europe ok. Contact: hatchet_online at tfg-japan.com

Edited by Talan