Orslow

Niro

15 hours ago, discwork said:

Picked up a pair of the fatigue pants—really nice texture to the fabric. I got them from Rakuten and shipping was as speedy as always. 

DSCF2421.jpg

Excellent pickup. I just washed mine yesterday and was noting how well they've held up for the past 3 years or so. I know that Orslow's designs are kind of boring, but the fabrics and construction are top notch. Especially the construction -- I haven't even had a button come off any of my Orslow pants. If you like the fatigues I'd also suggest the cargo pants and the New Yorkers.

On 3/13/2020 at 7:16 AM, peter1 said:

Excellent pickup. I just washed mine yesterday and was noting how well they've held up for the past 3 years or so. I know that Orslow's designs are kind of boring, but the fabrics and construction are top notch. Especially the construction -- I haven't even had a button come off any of my Orslow pants. If you like the fatigues I'd also suggest the cargo pants and the New Yorkers.

Glad to hear yours have held up well. Kind-of-boring-but-well-made fashion is right up my alley.

Edited by discwork

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Jurassic said:

HI there. I'm looking for some sizing advice.

Does anyone have the PW denim pullover. I am a 2 in the fatigue shirt, but a 3 in the workshirt and not sure which way to go on this one.

hello, have the 4 in ow pullover, a little over 20 inches / 51cm on the shoulder seam... measurements from kafka mercantile generally accurate in my experience

I always recommend taking the size up if in doubt, especially for the army pullover style, but each to their own... (I would have happily bought a 5 if I could have found one ...) but in comparison to the two pieces you mention (from a brief perusal of the internet) it looks like the pw pullover is cut far more generously (more overshirt / jacket sizing than shirt... from the kafka charts looks more in line with their type 1 & 2 jacket rather than an undershirt)

• 1 month later...

orSlow got rid off the whte tab. So the ones you see with a tab (either at left side or at the bottom of the right pocket) are old stock.

If you are inclined to buy from Japan, you can check and contact one of these shops if they are willing to send overseas. Many shops do:

https://search.rakuten.co.jp/search/mall/orSlow+107/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm unable to return my 107. What shrinkage (if any) can I expect on the 107 OW? If I hot wash will they likely just stretch back to original fit? Really want to make them work.

Alternatively, if anyone is interested in 107 size 2 based in UK let me know. Brand new, tags removed (but retained) only tried on around the house.

Edited by King Boo