Orslow

Niro

• 2 weeks later...

@peter1 maybe not regular but I have enough selvedge shirts to rotate so I’ll try to go long enough before I wash it. And yeah even with the 30% discount it was pricey but as they soften up the fit gets more awesome. 

Edited by Toegun

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Broark said:

Super Denim had on last pair of 105's on sale and they happened to be my size, so I finally got a pair after all these years of looking.

Looking forward to some fit pics. We wear the same size and I'm interested in seeing how these fit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like Orslow denim (and am wearing a pair of the New Yorker easy pants right now -- ridiculously comfortable if completely unstylish), but my issue having ordered both the 105 and 107 (and returned both) is the way the fly sits. It's really narrow, you can see that in some of the pictures above, and while it's a decent mid/high rise, it kind of looked lumpy on me in an unflattering sort of way. That said, everyone's body is different, and that's why there are x hundreds if not thousands of jeans out there...

Can anyone comment on the fabric thickness of the fatigues? I’m looking to retire my Stan Rays as my go to summer pant, but the description of “heavyweight reverse sateen” has me a little concerned they might be a bit too warm.

type 1 in 1 year wash, I’ve put some solid wear into this jacket over the past two years. It’s definitely gotten lighter in color  and creased nicely here and there but I don’t expect it to age much outside of that. best fitting denim jacket I’ve owned, will probably replace it later this year with a raw one from orslow when I head back to japan :D

560DA8ED-3BEA-4088-8697-4CC2607A590C.thumb.jpeg.20da77018804e6d5323cf91aca795ad8.jpeg

+strike gold sweat and jeans

17 hours ago, bacton said:

Can anyone comment on the fabric thickness of the fatigues? I’m looking to retire my Stan Rays as my go to summer pant, but the description of “heavyweight reverse sateen” has me a little concerned they might be a bit too warm.

I'd call the heavy sateen fatigues 3 season pants rather than summer ones, thought. They're thicker than Stan Rays. I can wear them up to about 22 degrees or so.

I have a pair of Orslow's slim cargo pants in a lighter weight olive ripstop that are much better for warm weather. 

On 2/25/2020 at 12:37 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Repaired the crotch seam on these, too, so I wore them again 

20200225_093048.thumb.jpg.b0c3735d3e931e300773f75dbad5639a.jpg20200225_093108.thumb.jpg.20abeb3ee37fd88650f744539136a451.jpg

You take a size 3 in these correct? Would you say that fit similar to your size 36 Resolute? Or do these fit a little more snug in the waist and thighs?

5 hours ago, BionicEye said:

What size do i need in the fatigues

im a size 32 in tcb 50s, apc ns

so a waist around the 17 inch 

I will say "it depends." I have 6 pairs of the fatigues (both slim and regular) in various fabrics, and all are size 3, but depending on the fabric they fit differently. I wear a 32/33 in most brands, including TCB and APC, I also shoot for a waist around 17 inches. If you are looking at the heavy sateen, that has loosened up a bit with wear -- I could have probably squeezed into a 2. But I have a pair of wool serge fatigues in which the 3 is bordering on tight, and heavy cotton herringbone that are so loose that I have to tighten the side buttons. I'd lean toward a 3 -- they're fatigues and meant to fit a bit more relaxed,