Orslow

Niro

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2018 at 1:00 AM, kicks79 said:

@bodMy understanding is that the Tab ban is both for the domestic Japan market and export.

The new season have the tab sewn inside the back pocket opening, I just spotted it on my pair

28 minutes ago, kicks79 said:

That's really cool, apparently, it was just for SS19, the new season has no tabs. Makes me wish I'd copped a pair! 

Ordered a pair of 105s off Denimio about a month ago and they had this feature. Maybe get in touch with them and see if they're still carrying those models

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 12:30 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I found the denim to be quite stretchy.

I'm a 34-34.5" waist and I take size 3 in the 105. I also wear them with a belt so the waistband doesn't stretch too much. A size 3 would definitely be too big for you.

Bumping this ask you for some measurements of these worn and stretched out. 

Mostly concerned about the waist and thigh. Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Got my hands on a pair of black 107s with selvedge recently. Havent worn them yet, but they will definitely see some wear. They fit just a little bit bigger overall than my regular 107s, which is awesome. With just a little bit more of space in the thighs the fit would be perfect!(been spoiling myself with thigh room lately..)  But could easily see them stretch a bit.. 

The fabric feels really nice, like expected from orslow. Might be the pair of black selvedge denim I've been looking for for years!

Snapped some pics. Cheers! 

mbeyytB.jpg6z51iTg.jpgoLI1pDf.jpg

Very nice, I didn’t realize that the black denim was selvedge. Meanwhile I’m thinking about getting some 105’s finally after discovering I have some Blue Owl store credit I forgot about. They have a size 5 and it would make them about the same price as buying from JP. I’m just curious about sizing, S&S list the size 5 105 at closer to 38, while almost every other website lists a size 5 as 36.

^ FWIW Broark, I wear a 3 but could also comfortably wear a 4.  You are I are typically one size apart.  The 3 is a trim but a good fit on me -- decent room in top block and nice rise but pretty trim everywhere.  The 4 would be 'relaxed fit'.  So I'd say 5 for you if you're ok with them a touch loose.  I suspect this doesn't help much but it's all I have!  ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

anyone seen the new(?) c100 “super slim” that’s trickling out to stores? 

cant seem to find garment specific measurements anywhere. 

also whats best for a true 30 waist in 107? my thigh is ideally at a 11.75-12 

On 9/11/2019 at 1:39 PM, maharu said:

Got my hands on a pair of black 107s with selvedge recently. Havent worn them yet, but they will definitely see some wear. They fit just a little bit bigger overall than my regular 107s, which is awesome. With just a little bit more of space in the thighs the fit would be perfect!(been spoiling myself with thigh room lately..)  But could easily see them stretch a bit.. 

The fabric feels really nice, like expected from orslow. Might be the pair of black selvedge denim I've been looking for for years!

Snapped some pics. Cheers! 

mbeyytB.jpg6z51iTg.jpgoLI1pDf.jpg

I have a pair of these as well, they’re great! Mine are on ice until I get through some other black pairs. I found they fit slightly fuller (and better, for me) than the indigo pair of 107’s I had. 

I had the same thing happen with my sugarcane indigo 2014 vs black pair 2014 in the same size. Indigo pair in one wash was smaller all-around, black pair slightly fuller. Makes me think there’s something about sulfur dyed denim that makes it shrink less; the patterns are clearly the same during factory cutting.  

Edited by SuperJackle

• 2 weeks later...

How much stretch is there with 105 and 107 denim? I’m so torn between the 105 or 107 for my next pair of jeans. I had the 105 in a 2 before but lost a lot of weight and sold them. I always wanted the hem to be just a bit shorter... I’m a waist 30-31 and like my thigh to be close to a 12”. Where does this put me in a 105/107? I suspect in a size 1 but with the 107 i worry the top block would be too tight. 

• 1 month later...