Orslow

Niro

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, YossarianRaw said:

So guys, if I'm a size 2 in the regular fatigues, do I go for the same size in the 105 jeans?

If you fit a size 2 in the fatigues a size 2 in the 105s should work for you. If anything the 105s are a touch roomier in the waist than the fatigues. 

14 hours ago, kicks79 said:

If you fit a size 2 in the fatigues a size 2 in the 105s should work for you. If anything the 105s are a touch roomier in the waist than the fatigues. 

Thanks. I think you're right, the 1 will definitely be too small and the 3 would be huge.

One day I will land a chore that works... these two (40s and 50s) are being returned. Lovely denim, solid construction, good fit in chest and shoulders... but way too big around the waist... shame as they were nice prices... next time!!

2018-06-05 22.14.32.jpg

No sorry I didn't take any measurements of them and they were returned last week. As I recall the shoulders were snug but once I knew they wouldn't work that was it. Fwiw I've found Kafka have provided accurate measurements on other items before.

Both chores are at a very good price if the patron rate is applied as it gives additional discount on sale prices. Seems like you're tempted!

always tempted by good chores... [perfect garment for camouflaging me pigeon chest and pot belly]

was staring at those two b4 copping boncoura 20s... [which is super triangular; even more floaty mini dress fit for you probs]

patron rate eh? [rubs hands...]

or to save up for possible engineer boot wallet devastation...

so many possibilities

Yes patron rate is a hand rubbing extra 20% off at checkout... they treat, and tempt, us well.

Your chore predelectation might be tested by an At Last ecru canvas chore in Vintage Showroom - only one size 42 which may not work. It's just too tight on me which, given the price tag is probably a good thing. That said, I now have my eye out for this stuff which seem to be as rare as hen's teeth outside of Japan and therefore generates incremental compulsion!

Dumb beginner question - considering picking up the 105 but am a little confused about sizing. When size 1 is referenced as 30", that measurement is for the garment itself right? I usually wear a 28/29, so I want to make sure they're not too big...otherwise may have to go with 107 and get the waist taken in.

2 hours ago, dum_surfer said:

Dumb beginner question - considering picking up the 105 but am a little confused about sizing. When size 1 is referenced as 30", that measurement is for the garment itself right? I usually wear a 28/29, so I want to make sure they're not too big...otherwise may have to go with 107 and get the waist taken in.

It references the waist size

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any experience with their hats ? I’m looking at the US Navy hat in particular. Also, sizing is a big question...the last time I wore a hat I was a size 7 1/4, but I’ve grown out my hair so I think it will be a bit bigger. For orslow there a size small and medium, any help will be welcomed!

@kicks79 I see that you posted a few pages ago about this.

• 4 weeks later...

They are meant to be 30.75" according to orSlow's size chart.

Size 4 & 5 are meant to be a 33" inseam.

Perhaps orSlow has fielded requests to make the inseams longer on the sizes 3s.

I will measure our new delivery when it arrives later this week and report back.