Orslow

Niro

I have the regular fatigues. Actually, I ordered the slim ones, but the shop sent me the wrong ones. And I'm glad they did - they are awesome and not as wide and baggy as you might think. I wear them with white/grey tees, chambray shirts, navy popovers, grey/blue flannels

After scouring all the western retail shops online and all over rakuten, I finally found a pair of selvedge black 107’s at Arknets. Anyone ever use them? They have a pretty awesome selection of orslow and other brands as well. They already shipped my order too!

anyone have insight about the thigh on 107 vs 105? i want a 2 year wash pair for summer, i have one wash 105s and like them but attracted to the ivy 107 for the 2 year. i don’t want a tighter thigh though. 

On 4/22/2018 at 7:41 PM, Broark said:

@garden gnomes in space What size did you get in the regular fit fatigues? I think we’re close in size, so if you could provide some measurements that’d be cool.

size 5.  Waist is 36", upper thigh is 14.75", front rise is 13.5", rear rise 18", leg opening 9.5" 

I had them hemmed so i dont know the inseam but Im 6' and had 5" removed and can still pull off a small cuff

Great, thank you! Those thigh measurements are pretty big huh. Glad the rise is nice and high too. Going to try and track a pair down from JP in size 5, proven to be difficult thus far. 

13 hours ago, Broark said:

Great, thank you! Those thigh measurements are pretty big huh. Glad the rise is nice and high too. Going to try and track a pair down from JP in size 5, proven to be difficult thus far. 

I got mine from Bureau Belfast. No reason to get them from Japan in my opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a pair of lightly worn 107s in a size 4 for a steal on Grailed. If I would have bought new I probably would have gone with a 105 because I've gotten used to roomier fits the past few years, but I'm really happy with my purchase. I'm officially an orSlow fan!