Orslow

Niro

On 13/07/2017 at 6:42 PM, garden gnomes in space said:

im willing to bet that you will be ok.  let us know tho, Im now emotionally invested in your pants fitting 

tumblr_m37l3bNS401qixcf3.gif

@garden gnomes in space thanks for the emotional investment, your concern got me all choked up for a moment....

Waist is a tiny bit snug but good everywhere else. Will probably need a hem though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 08.01.2018 at 12:51 AM, Collin said:

Any ideas where I can find a the Rigid 105 size 1 (non-wash) ? I know the one wash is the color 81 and rigid is 80 but can't find it anywhere. I tried to email the or slow crew in Japanese but no luck so far...

Try contacting them directly, they don't do retail selling but might be able to help you anyway 

He mentioned that he already tried to contact them.

They will be extremely busy right now as its approaching market week and they will be at showings in Paris, NYC ect

Its also extremely unlikely that they will have any stock as everything is cut to order. 

I just checked the SS18 linesheet and they are doing the 105 Rigid for this season. I would wait until SS18 drops and then check your local stockist. Or then you could email orSlow and ask them which stores picked up the rigid model.

6 hours ago, kicks79 said:

He mentioned that he already tried to contact them.

They will be extremely busy right now as its approaching market week and they will be at showings in Paris, NYC ect

Its also extremely unlikely that they will have any stock as everything is cut to order. 

I just checked the SS18 linesheet and they are doing the 105 Rigid for this season. I would wait until SS18 drops and then check your local stockist. Or then you could email orSlow and ask them which stores picked up the rigid model.

Will do, thanks for your input, I appreciate it. :D

Finally got an answer back. Bummer it's going to be without the selvedge ID. I'll guess I'll do like everyone else and get the one wash version :rolleyes:

Hi Colin,
Thank you very much for your interest in our product.

Our standard denim 105 with selvedge is once washed version only
unfortunately; however, we are going to have a new 105 called, 01-1050W-80
in raw (rigid), and should be delivered to our stock list some time in
March. This style doesn't come with selvedge though, just to let you know.

If you are interested in this style, can you please let me know where you
are located so that I can assist you which shop you can contact to.

Regards,

Hiroshi Tominaga

4 hours ago, conqueror said:

i am way too lazy to go through that shit now. one-wash or bust.

I totally get you, but comparing my TCB 50 hand-washed and my TCB 50 slim OW, there are enough differences (when not so used) that I mind doing the process myself.

2 hours ago, Collin said:

I totally get you, but comparing my TCB 50 hand-washed and my TCB 50 slim OW, there are enough differences (when not so used) that I mind doing the process myself.

I'd be curious to see if this stays true over time.  My initial understanding is that the only time the difference is really that noticeable is in the beginning.

27 minutes ago, garden gnomes in space said:

I'd be curious to see if this stays true over time.  My initial understanding is that the only time the difference is really that noticeable is in the beginning.

Oh the differences totally become less relevant with time. I already had this discussion with Volvo in Instagram because he has worn the two same model of TCB one Raw and one Onewash.

A question for owners of one-washed 107's

Have you machine washed your pair a few times and was there any further shrinking of any significance?

I tried a pair on and they fit me very well apart from the top thigh feeling slightly snug and wouldn't want them shrinking to an unwearable fit in the wash

I don't know about the 107 either. But I have the 105 one wash size 3.

I didn't measure the waist when I got them. But if I look at a size chart they should have been around 86cm (34). I've been wearing them a lot, done a couple of washes some in 60C. But after wearing them a while after the wash the waist stretches out to 92cm. The same is with the thighs.

So in my opinion they do stretch out quite a bit after wearing.

2 hours ago, meaulnes said:

anyone have any input on sizing for orslow shirts? im 5'11, 170. like my shirts on the large side. thinking 4?

also if im a 2 in 105 is that going to be consistent with the french work pants and fatigues too 

The shirts run fairly large. You may be good with a 3 even if you want a more drapey fit. 

@meaulnesFor myself :

• 1 in 105
  • 1 in Fatigue standard fit
  • 1 in Slim fatigue (a tad bit too slim in the legs for my liking) or 2 (I would use the buttons to adjust the waist)

--> Keep in mind that the regular fatigue is a pretty high rise if you wear it how it's suppose to be worn.

At a size 30" waist I wear size 1 in most pants. I sized up to a 2 in the slim fatigues due to the thigh and taper being a little too slim for my liking. In hindsight, I think the regular fatigue would have suited me better.

I think you would be the same size in the fatigue as the 105.

Our orSlow collection on sale at the moment. 

http://bigtroublestore.com/collections/orslow