The Leather Jacket Thread

Iron Horse

5 minutes ago, DoitsuJin said:

@dudewuttheheck your deerskin jacket is my pick out of your lineup as well!  

Thanks! I love the look and the comfort really takes it over the edge. I am so glad they kept the lining the same throughout the jacket which I think adds to the comfort. It is such a soft flannel lining and it's great to have it in the sleeves as well as in the body.

On 3/15/2020 at 4:23 PM, Duke Mantee said:

Freewheelers Brakeman 

5795813F-5C84-4C1C-BEC5-3F96839AA0CA.jpeg

It's the best pic I've seen of this jacket across the internet image board - I imagined that it looked this good but....all official pics of it doesn't show that...really a nice beautiful keeper of a jacket a forever piece thanks for sharing fits you perfectly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My vintage Schott Perfecto One Star bought two years ago in New Old Stock conditions. The label is the one used in these jackets from late 50s to mid 60s. The condition is stunning, it had only some creases on right sleeve due to nearly 60 years of storing but no traces of use in the lining, inside hems, collar, elbows, etc.
Here is a few pic for your review:

9FdxAgi.jpg

6gIZe99.jpg

Ggsg5jt.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, the shivman said:

The FW Brakeman & Mulholland are stone cold classics. The other 2 are unique and also very cool. Most brands have 1-2 leather jackets that do it for me, but FW leathers almost always deliver.

Yeah I think both of our FW leather jacket collections show that we both feel that way :P 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OG Bros has opened up preorders for their leather jackets made by Y2 Leather.
I think they look really nice as I prefer pretty simple leather jackets: https://ogbros.shop/?pid=154167577
Sleeve length on the 44 looks a bit too short for me, and the body length might be right on the cusp of being too short.
154167577.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20200920061

Edited by Broark