that is the worst part about my natural indigo momotaro collaboration  with blue owl, the hem is 6 inch and i literally pull my jeans down and inside out just to get my feet through.

Those seem like they were made specifically to sell to rawdenim reddit. Someone's gonna size down 2 sizes and their feet will turn black and fall off.

I get why it makes business sense to make something to try to sell to the sneakerhead demographic, but those jeans look ridiculous.

Unless you're making skinny jeans out of a lightweight, stretchy fabric, having such a small leg opening makes zero sense to me.

On the other hand, Tanuki's straight fit actually looks really good.

i just got the draft tapered cut in the kaze fabric and i really love them. the silhouette reminds me of orslow's new yorker pant almost exactly. that said, this is denim and i can see it being a polarizing cut for many. i dont think it really works with the zetto fabric - certainly isnt working in that linked picture with the chunky socks lol. but man these KDTs make me happy. 

On 10/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, ColonelAngus said:

@mikecch

got anymore details on that Oni flannel?

They're 8 oz check twill, fabric that used to feature on Oni's pockets a few years ago.

Denimio is planning to launch them when their new website is fully up I believe.

@mikecch

Thanks. I saw Denimio plugging this shirt on IG for awhile now but they never really gave details other than 'coming soon.'

Edited by ColonelAngus

On 10/11/2019 at 2:17 AM, cusswords said:

Someone is going to order these online and not be able to fit their feet through the hem. It’s happened a few times over on the raw denim reddit when people taper their jeans so much they don’t account for their feet getting in the jeans. 

"Just use the plastic bag trick."

Peak 2019.

Does anyone here have a pair of Tanuki's jeans in the Earth denim? I'd like to see how it evolves.

Specfically, if anyone has a pair of ER (Regular cut) jeans of theirs, I'd love to hear how they are.