Opinions on Visvim Ballistic 20L backpack

Mr.Miva

First of all I’d like to greet all fellow hypebeasts since this is my first post. 

I have been drooling all over the Visvim Ballistic 20L pack for a while now but have not pulled the trigger just yet. I have seen it in real life only once since it’s pretty rare piece where I’m from. It really looked as good as I imagined but I still have doubts. Does anyone have one of these packs and could I get a opinion on it? How it’s holding upafter some years of use and do you use it daily? What is your opinions on a built quality? 

I do know that many say it’s overpriced and that it’s made in China but I really like the aesthetics ofit and I’m in search of a simple looking and quality made pack for a daily school, work and all around carrying.

Its a decent versatile bag. I like mine, but I'm sure there are several other alternatives. With the latest round of retail prices it's not a good value for the money either, and some of the features like the "water bottle holder" are kinda wonky. 

I've had one for about 10 years or so now. Probably one of my favorite backpacks, where the codura is very hard-wearing and it has held up well. Of course, there are other codura and similarly tough bags out there at much cheaper prices, so it's more a question of aesthetics and whether the heavy price tag is worth it to you.

In many cases you can get them second hand in Japan in new or almost-new shape for around $500. That's still steep, but maybe not as bad.

i have the olive one from 2015fw. i bought it from a department store in tokyo. usually, some of those places give u a farrin discount. it's a good deal if you combine it with tax-free.

Edited by herpsky