Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

the 46 is a transition model from the ww2 details to the details we see on 47-51 jeans , the 46 uses a lot of the same sewing that was seen during the ww2 era but some details like coin pocket rivets and fly buttons change 

I suppose it is a bit fanboy ish ( lol ) , I can't help but respect and appreciate what he is doing , his approach is completely different to any other brand ( that I know of ) out there

His shop is a few hours buy train south West of Tokyo iirc , I'd love to visit his studio when we go to Japan next year but I think it would be a but much to ask of the wife since last time it was 3 solid days of me shopping and drooling over vintage in Berberjin and Marvins

Edited by Flash

Good to see you back mate. Bit more time on your hand now you're done with all the editing eh?  :P

Ha, we'll still making a few tweaks, but yeah i'm pretty glad I can get that extra space in my brain back. Excited to post photos when I get these things!

When is the film available to buy mate ?

Should have the M-46 conners tomorrow

Focusing on screenings for a short while, got a few coming up shortly. Where are you located? Damn, M-46 tomorrow, thats 3 Conners for you now? My 47's should arrive any day now.

😂 no mate , that's me finished as far as jeans go for quite some time . We're going to Hong Kong and Tokyo next year so I need to get saving ...... though I have talked about a s406xxx ( type 1 denim jacket ) from Yoshiaki 😊

Wow, yoshiaki quite literally is a factory... I can't believe he's turning these jeans out to you so quickly flash! Every pair looks so well made, and they all fit you great. Y'all have made a very fortuitous pairing, to be sure...

that is definitely me finished buying jeans for a long time ( with the exception of a crazy bargain priced vintage pair )  , im extremely happy with the pairs i have and cant wait to put some wear into them 

just the one pic ( still planning to do a comparison this weekend ) 

IMG_20160817_174910_zpslethoeyb.jpg