Flash

Conners Sewing Factory

15 hours ago, Flash said:

...... bet he thinks it's the coolest he has ever looked , poor fella 

This was weird to see... I like a lot of his fits... not this one.

Hi everyone, would any of you guys have comparisons on the Cushman 22501 and the Conners ww2 repro jeans? 

22 hours ago, Flash said:

...... bet he thinks it's the coolest he has ever looked , poor fella 

Ah, but when you peel back the layers of that denim onion, the innermost fades will make you weep

I guess I'm too out of touch, I loved that denim on denim on denim and would probably wear the same :laugh2:

Edited by aho

1 hour ago, aho said:

I guess I'm too out of touch, I loved that denim on denim on denim and would probably wear the same :laugh2:

Well I'm extremely anti-double denim overall. I'm probably more out of touch in general compared to most people here.

Really nice mate! When new, the denim is really quite textured and "gritty". Tones down nicely with wear it seems

Great fades on both but prefer the darker pair. 

I would love a pair of CSF jeans but I'm not sure how to buy them. Any help is appreciated. 

Contact him on Instagram and you might be lucky to get a pair.
That or visit his store when he announces pre-order events.

You can message him directly on Instagram but even if he accepts your order your in for a year plus wait , he has got a few Japanese retailers and I think this is mainly how he sells product now , think he just got overwhelmed with dealing with all the individual orders 

I know l've probably said it before but you always do so well with your fits @Flash .

Is that the second pair you have with olive pocket bags? Can't keep up with you  ;)

6 minutes ago, Dr_Heech said:

I know l've probably said it before but you always do so well with your fits @Flash .

Is that the second pair you have with olive pocket bags? Can't keep up with you  ;)

Sold the last pair mate , shame ... but they were always gonna be on the tight side 

29 minutes ago, Flash said:

Sold the last pair mate , shame ... but they were always gonna be on the tight side 

We've all been there bud - CSF's sizing is just crazy -  said it before but just glad l have 2 pairs that fit.  Dont think l could go through all that again. 

Just need to get my WW2's hemmed now and l'm good.

^ it'll be good enough to take your word for that thanks OO

Great fit as always @Flash
The looser fits suit you very well. Maybe another, hotter wash will take care of the inseam?

@beautiful_FrEaK 

Been washed twice at 60 mate  so I doubt another is gonna make much difference at this point , I'm ok with the length but that extra inch would make a difference 

Thanks lads 

Was maybe gonna do a bit of a comparison between the 2 ww2 models and 2 46's I have if there was any interest ? Dont want to spam the thread with all my posts but not many people posting here anymore 

^ Would love to see the comparison Flash.  For example, are both 46's first half, with the ww2 denim?  Also, do you see much difference in the sewing, details, or cut of the ww2 vs. 46?