Flash

Conners Sewing Factory

@JohnM wait - you’re 65! But you seem to do ever so well with the interweb - I’m a bit younger than you and I struggle with aspects as @Double 0 Soul loves to remind me ...

:laugh2:

Oh, I struggle Duke, but the youngins here help me out and I have a 23 year old son.  Computer literacy, like the waistline, is a battle at 65.  Funny though, there is a Mister Freedom coat that I like (MAC) but my son asked, ‘Aren’t you a little old for that Dad?’

Cushman 22501 

D2C344BC-79D2-4AC6-AE83-EE0338E7130E.jpeg

496CD261-1CD5-403B-8373-528E65F459B2.jpeg

57A926F2-3D1F-4AD2-88AC-60072FA8791F.jpeg

Awesome , quite like the paving as well :D

Cheers mate... if only Konaka-san would adjust his waist:hip ratio I'd go for the tux... both my patio and the jacket need a wash at some point

That's some unbelievable evo after a year - is that a daily wearer?

Regardless, congrats on a job well done!

Thanks... worn during last 54 days of lockdown (counting lockdown days rather than worn days!) all day on weekdays and some weekends, mainly indoors... prior to that mostly evenings, weekends and holidays... 

It’s come along nicely in the past few months - however I need to watch the left elbow doesn’t wear through as I must plonk it down when thinking

Don't apologise for pic heavy posts peeps, the more the merrier as far as i'm concerned, i would much rather see too many than not nearly enough.

They look great @dudewuttheheck i like this stage the best, deep indigo still remains with some whiteness showing through... Is this the furthest you have travelled down the denim fading path with any one pair?

1 minute ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Don't apologise for pic heavy posts peeps, the more the merrier as far as i'm concerned, i would much rather see too many than not nearly enough.

They look great @dudewuttheheck i like this stage the best, deep indigo still remains with some whiteness showing through... Is this the furthest you have travelled down the denim fading path with any one pair?

I actually have more if this isn't enough... :P 

Right now I'm happy with where they are, but I definitely am excited to go further with them partly because they are indeed the jeans that I have journeyed furthest with. I was always quite impatient with my jeans, but I finally have a pair of jeans that I am happy to keep wearing. They've already been my main jeans for over 2.5 years and I expect them to last at least 2 more. The only immediate possibility of them being shelved is that upcoming TCB contest, but I would go back to these after that again if I do participate. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Rep is for the reverse-yoke puckering.

That is by far my favorite aspect of these jeans right now. I took so many pictures of that... most of them not good, but I was really enjoying looking at that.

When I was younger, all I wanted was high contrast honeycombs... who needs that when you have reverse yoke puckering fades?

Edited by dudewuttheheck

What’s happening on left side of the cinch next to the belt loop? Is the waistband coming apart? Hard to tell in the photo 

39 minutes ago, ecsong187 said:

What’s happening on left side of the cinch next to the belt loop? Is the waistband coming apart? Hard to tell in the photo 

It's just a bunch of loose threads that he never removes. The actual stitching there is still holding up fine. Fair question though, it does look like it's falling apart there.

@dudewuttheheck yea I assumed it was something like that. Was just confused. 
Looks cool 

13 minutes ago, ecsong187 said:

@dudewuttheheck yea I assumed it was something like that. Was just confused. 
Looks cool 

It all adds to the character of the jeans in my view and the loose threads and flaws look better as I wear the jeans.

Lovely jeans Jake! They're coming along great. 

Anyone thinking of selling there conners ? I'll consider buying anything ( in good condition) from size 32 to 34 ? 

Damn. Have a pair of slightly used 47's (b_F's old pickle-leg pair) l am going to let go.

Tag size 36 but probably measures near on 34(?) - can always send you for a try on(??)

??? Send me some measurements mate but I'm pretty sure they will be too big 

If Flash ain’t interested- I think I could be. My last pair size 34 was too small.

@fix_me go for it mate , there gonna be too big for me 

4 hours ago, fix_me said:

If Flash ain’t interested- I think I could be. My last pair size 34 was too small.

Will get some measurements to you later on, after work @fix_me

Those blues B)

20200608_181545

Still looking to buy conners 32 to 34 ...... got any ??