Flash

Conners Sewing Factory

whats the diff between the santa cruz? 

From the websiite:

This model was designed for workers in military supply production. Of the three WWII models, this one features the most careful sewing with a shorter stitch pitch due to the required strength for the type of work they were made for. This became the standard silhouette for classic style jeans.

Sparringly  worn since 2016 i think 

3741EE99-EA15-4433-BDE8-F4882F0A8873.png

44189D72-D09D-4124-A039-EB569A57FE3B.png

Has anybody got a ONE-PIECE OF ROCK ORIGINAL DENIM CAP -SHINER- 13.5oz INDIGO DENIM? The info on sizing seems very variable and it seems that some are being sold raw and some once-washed so presumably the raw ones will shrink and the once-washed will stretch! It is WW2 S series denim but I couldn't see any S series denim on the website. Anybody got any evo pics of caps or S series denim? 

And a fit update of my '47 pair in size 38 I got in Japan during my honeymoon.
I might give them another hot wash to shtink them down a bit more, especially the inseam.

jh8PyE0l.jpgpj1iHaFl.jpg

If you don’t end up getting on with them I’ll buy them from you. :ph34r:

If you didn't have any break on the cuff I'd say the fit is real neat! 

Those looks too tight man 

2 pairs size 32 ww2 one wash  brand new who wants let me know 

On 12/7/2018 at 2:40 PM, Flash said:

I'm really surprised more people haven't bought some Conners over here 

A question to anyone that has been interested but hasn't ordered a pair . What are the reasons that have stopped you from ordering ?

1st world problem, “too many pairs”, initially pops into mind, but that’s more of an excuse, really.

•It’s the extra hassle of buying/ordering from Japan. It’s like driving w/o GPS. Of course, for some, it’s part of the whole experience. 

•Also, I’ve been leaning on more tapered cuts, the last couple of years.  

But,  it doesn’t mean that’s all I’m going to wear in the future ... iced SC, WH, FC, SD  are always close by for the wearing.

As for CSF, I’ve always been fascinated. Just waiting for the right timing, but hey’re next on my list ... maybe,  SanJose.  Honestly, don’t really know the difference versus, SanFran or SantaCruz ... other than the pocket bag & button fly. 

Incidentally, any info re: Details of 409XX M54 16oz ... D36CC821-93D4-4569-B87B-D8F8CA2A57F8.jpeg.ccf51102113de3a52f6222d19cbd8134.jpeg

Edited by BrownMetallic

Just a quick pic to show the difference in fade of my s406xxx and s409xxx , been wearing this jacket close to 2 years

20190112_091512_zpsruuchfkf.jpg

Yep , I've tried taking pics to show the "fades" but it's like posting a new jacket 

Still got a size 30 ( measures 31 after stretch ) for sale ;) , pm if your interested ?? Anyone ??? 

Edited by Flash

On 1/12/2019 at 7:12 PM, JDelage said:

What can people tell me about that CSF black denim jacket posted on instagram...?

From what I know, the black and white denim fabrics are limited edition fabrics for the new years event. I got a black jacket with embroidery done.

Not a fan of the black and white denim if I'm honest or some of the 3face stuff for that matter , I love the standard offerings for the attention to detail and overall accuracy to original 501xx so selfishly I wish he would just stick to that      ( but that's just my opinion and no judgment on anyone else who is into it ) 

When you posting the pics of your recent visit Jake ???? Leaving us all hanging over here 

I am completely with you Ryan, I would also prefer if he sticks to the stitch by stitch reproduction but I guess he still needs to run a profitable business ;)

What I always thought, it would be nice if he would use a more authentic leather patch ;) In terms of print/embossing

6 hours ago, Flash said:

Not a fan of the black and white denim if I'm honest or some of the 3face stuff for that matter , I love the standard offerings for the attention to detail and overall accuracy to original 501xx so selfishly I wish he would just stick to that      ( but that's just my opinion and no judgment on anyone else who is into it ) 

When you posting the pics of your recent visit Jake ???? Leaving us all hanging over here 

I will be posting some pics soon on here. I just have a lot on the camera and I need to sort through them all.