Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

I can see now how lucky I am that Mr. Konaka refused to accept my overseas order for his jeans not so long ago. I don't know if I'd be able to live with the discrepancy now - I can't not wear them and my conscience won't let me. What a bummer.

9 hours ago, scooby said:

I think the best course of action for those who are on the fence about wearing their CSF gear these days is to just beat the fuck out it

Wore my S406XXX to work a couple days this week

I will boost the morale here by sending this jacket to hell

Should be said of all denim really, but that’s the perfect antidote to the politics that’s unfortunately connected to this brand now

@scooby but Scoobs did you buy yours before or after he turned rogue? 

I'm sticking with the conjecture my jacket was from before he turned.  I can still listen to The Smiths back catalog for the same reason. Not so much with other artists :unsure:

Mavis on the till at Tesco supermarket cannot tut at me for that surely! 

3 hours ago, unders said:

Then resell them!

How about someone organize a CSF Tour in which a pair of S409xx is repeatedly sold for $10 via Grailed among a group of SuFu members? Screenshots of the sales are then forwarded to Konaka. Could be fun for those primarily motivated by spite.

image.png.bea49517bd2e6265c040d723bd0859b0.png

8 hours ago, MJF9 said:

I'm sticking with the conjecture my jacket was from before he turned.  I can still listen to The Smiths back catalog for the same reason. Not so much with other artists :unsure:

heaven knows im miserable now when our friends become successful 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@Dr_Heech these are his 47 cut. Not sure how much it differs to his WW2 models though :D

Cheers, l couldn't remember. 

What l do remember is those other sz 36 47's which l briefly had off of you were much slimmer in the hips. 

Nobody knows (or even cares?) about the actual difference in cut other than the vague blurb they put out in their catalogue. My 1944's and my 1941's  (both tag sized 38) are identical in fit and cut, just one pair seems mis-sized.