Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

@scooby ^ superb looking jacket

Yeah good point on the crease layering... @oomslokop made a point (some time back) iirc about the combs travelling as washes progressively shrink jeans by increments causing less defined creases that move and blend over time 

How's the fit on your Connors?  Mine is a snug, shirt-like fit with room for a tee-shirt under or, at most, a short.  Given the similarity of our wear, I wondered if yours is similar.  

• 2 weeks later...

Found this CSF chore coat at my local vintage shop. It is unworn, roughly a size 42. Thought I would post here if anyone was interested so I could snag it for them!

They are asking $750 USD, though I would assume the price is very negotiable. I have no idea what CSF is/was selling these for. Lovely buttons... ^_^

CSF Chore coat.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of CSF One Piece of Rock S409XXX San Francisco M-WW2 (Miura fabric) that are a bit small for me in the seat. They have only been washed a few times and are in great condition.

I’m looking to trade this size 30 for a size 32, if anyone has another pair of One Piece of Rock jeans they would like to trade, LMK!

46 minutes ago, smoothsailor said:

Pretty cool that you actually cut the stitches Doc. 
I had a friend asking what the pleats are for. Never saw someone doing it

Thanks Paul. I've seen one or two original jackets over the years where the whole pleat stitching was removed, but never one with obvious cut stitchwork.

For a couple of years the front has looked odd, first in the chest, now the beer-belly area. Thought about selling it and buying a bigger size, maybe a WH 1927 repro, but on all the 1927 repros lve seen, the pocket flap stitching is too contrived (for me) and plus l don't realistically have another 300 quid to throw at another short, one pocket, old fashioned work jacket.

'Make do and mend' has been my motto

(Yes yes, sometimes it's make do and spend :ph34r:)

Edited by Dr_Heech

On 1/23/2022 at 11:09 AM, Flash said:

Definitely my favourite jeans of all time 

20220123_173101

20220123_173121

20220123_173156

20220123_173649

20220123_173718

Thankfully there is still plenty of life left in them ,

I know most of their output is WWII but I can't tell which specific model those are?

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if it's all just super-hype.. these non re-sale contracts are not enforceable under UK law, galleries try and pull the same trick knowing they're not worth the paper they're printed on.. not sure about the JP law courts, i would like to see one.

It just sucks.. he makes such a great product, there is no need to be a wanker about it..

..I bet he's studied the James Dyson school of business ethics :D

Edited by Double 0 Soul