Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

• 4 weeks later...

YM doesn't produce for CSF, but he might handle their repairs.. He also does repair work fro Berberjin and a few other notable denim shops in Japan. For what it's worth, you can also buy his stuff directly from him via IG with the help of google translate as he does not speak english. I picked up the jumper from him a few months back, and he was super easy to work with. I would absolutely put the quality up there with CSF too, very similar ethos with vintage machine set-up and etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, dudewuttheheck said:

Those jeans look amazing @Uncle Karl!

Konaka-San is finally making my D-42 today!

2bogHjo.jpg

What did you do to secure these?

6 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

@dudewuttheheck hey long time no see/hear, looks like you trimmed down from your usual 38 waist, which is always a shame as lm always on the lookout for CSF seconds ;)

Edit: 20 months! Well it does say "the Lost order sheet" so whatta you expect?

Yeah I unfortunately had to let go of every pair except for my 37s. They're in the wash again as I type. They a little too big, but I hot washed and tumble dried them on furnace mode enough times to make them wearable still.

Haha yeah I'm hoping they will be worth it. I'm down to a 30" waist now, but my butt and thighs are still quite large so I didn't dare go below 33 and even then I'm still nervous. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all! 

@scooby yes it indeed quite poetic

@Dr_Heech Yeah I think that's the name of the unique model I have :P 

@Duke Mantee here are the post-soak measurements for both:

D-42: tag size 33x31

waist: 16.25"

front rise: 11.75"

back rise: 16.5"

thigh: 12.4"

inseam: 29"

hem: 8.75"

46 first half: tag size 34x31

waist: 16.25"

front rise: 12"

back rise: 16.5"

thigh: 12.75"

inseam: 29"

hem: 8.9"

The D-42 have been worn twice which could partly explain why the waist is the same measurement. Either way, they fit quite similarly which is good because they both fit pretty comfortably for me. Thighs are a little tight for me, but I haven't been able to avoid that lately with jeans.

@dudewuttheheck mate they look great and the fit pic makes the 42 look even better, can’t wait to see the 46. Congrats on the weight loss, I’m trying to motivate myself to tighten up a bit. Sure would make my jackets more comfortable. 

1 hour ago, Toegun said:

@dudewuttheheck mate they look great and the fit pic makes the 42 look even better, can’t wait to see the 46. Congrats on the weight loss, I’m trying to motivate myself to tighten up a bit. Sure would make my jackets more comfortable. 

Thanks! I'll have to get some fit pictures of them sometime soon, though I plan on wearing the D-42 more regularly. Thanks and best of luck! It's all about consistency.

28 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

@dudewuttheheck brilliant, thanks! They looked slim, and your tape measure proves that - but a really nice fit on you.

Thanks Duke! I used to think any leg opening over 8(16) was wide years ago... now I think anything under 9 is kind of slim. I do want a wider fit as well and I think I may have to try Black Sign for that or maybe the At Last 161 because the 147 had too low of a rise for me.

5 minutes ago, dudewuttheheck said:

Thanks! I'll have to get some fit pictures of them sometime soon, though I plan on wearing the D-42 more regularly. Thanks and best of luck! It's all about consistency.

Thanks Duke! I used to think any leg opening over 8(16) was wide years ago... now I think anything under 9 is kind of slim. I do want a wider fit as well and I think I may have to try Black Sign for that or maybe the At Last 161 because the 147 had too low of a rise for me.

They’re not a slim cut, just a bit slimmer and lower (rise) than I’d have expected - but as I say they suit you well. Your tastes will change too, whether that be a higher rise, wider leg, whatever. Mine have and continue to do so. I just have a selection of cuts then I can wear what I like as the mood takes me

3 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

They’re not a slim cut, just a bit slimmer and lower (rise) than I’d have expected - but as I say they suit you well. Your tastes will change too, whether that be a higher rise, wider leg, whatever. Mine have and continue to do so. I just have a selection of cuts then I can wear what I like as the mood takes me

Well said. My tastes already have changed to a degree. That's why I've been looking for wider cuts. My favorite fitting trousers now are my Buzz Rickson chinos which are quite a bit wider than these. I still like these though and they will most likely be my main pair for the foreseeable future.

Thinking of selling this S406XXX , not really sure on a price but if your interested pm me ??? ( not thinking anything crazy , just a fair price ) 

Its a 38 and the chest measures 20.5 inches 

20210809_144758

20210809_144809

20210809_145116

SOLD 

Edited by Flash

I've got the ww2 mate , and looking back I think I've worn this twice since I got the ww2 . Takes a loooooooong time to break in a denim jacket ( unless you do a bit of Joe Whicks exercise in it  ) so I've little reason to own more than 1