Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

Only other major mistake I see here is the wrong type of buttons being used .... and possibly they should be all yellow stitching ?? 

I have no idea why he made these early 22 repros as they just seem to be more of a general pre 36 mash up .  I know they have been made again in recent batches but as far as improving the errors I have no idea 

On 9/22/2020 at 5:52 PM, Flash said:

Only other major mistake I see here is the wrong type of buttons being used .... and possibly they should be all yellow stitching ?? 

I have no idea why he made these early 22 repros as they just seem to be more of a general pre 36 mash up .  I know they have been made again in recent batches but as far as improving the errors I have no idea 

I think he is reference to thos one

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6CGI4OJXh_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@silencejoe I've seen this pair before mate and imo there not a 22 , there probably post 27 or there abouts because of the buttons 

If these were the pair that Jake's pair was based off then there was a few things missed as well . I think Jake's pair was one of the first "22 type" jeans he made ... a bit of a sample pair if you like ??? 

11 minutes ago, Flash said:

@silencejoe I've seen this pair before mate and imo there not a 22 , there probably post 27 or there abouts because of the buttons 

If these were the pair that Jake's pair was based off then there was a few things missed as well . I think Jake's pair was one of the first "22 type" jeans he made ... a bit of a sample pair if you like ??? 

Thanks Flash, it is super fine for me :P