Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

8 hours ago, Flash said:

I'm not sure what your collection consists of now dude but if I were you I wouldn't sell them all ..... far too easy to put a few lbs back on as you get older 

No, I'm not going to sell them all. That's a good point. At the very least, I will save my 37s because they have been worn so much and I love how they look right now. They will be great to throw on for a lazy day when I just want something extremely comfortable. I will also be keeping the 46 first half pair that I have because I like them the most and they are the closest to fitting right now.

8 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

They are all size 36 though, right?! ;)

Yes they are all size 36. I already sold the size 38 47s I had.

9 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Think positive dude, you’ve lost weight and fortunately none of it is from your feet so you get to keep that fine boot collection! :biggrin:

Yeah it's definitely a good thing overall. I've even been able to keep losing weight during quarantine which I am happy about.

7 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

How much do you want for your leather jackets?

Haha you're unfortunately on the money there. My size 42 Mulhollands are starting to get a little too big on me... 

7 hours ago, MJF9 said:

Good point from Flash there Dude - plus personal tastes change... you might be grateful of an old, nicely worn, more spacious CSF friend in future instead of a few extra quid now.

Interested to hear why the TCB are not working out for you personally? I heard waist is a little less but will expand with wear; thighs are coming in less so understand that might be a problem for some.

You are certainly right about that. That's why I'm definitely keeping two pairs, but I still think I'm going to offload some other pieces. The thighs are definitely a big problem with the TCBs. It's not just the waist.

9 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

Couple of phone pics by my daughter... looking unintentionally different... so thought I'd post both...

#1 20200831 CSF 1.jpg

How good.... :smile: That’s the oldish tone of dark blue with the wear I would love on any old Levi’s if I ever had been in a position to get some. 

The westride stuff is a bit funny with there models , the dates instead of being 46 , 47 ect are all after Harley model years 1948 and so on . Everything pre 1950 is definitely Yoshiaki but there may be a 52 or 53 model that he also makes ( I'm not sure on this last one ) 

Edited by Flash

Yeah, I’ve always been really interested in their Wranglers, but the ultra-low rises have kept me from ever trying a pair; seems like their Levi’s are cut to be much more accommodating

Also seems like the owner must have a pretty good personal collection, with all the CSF collabs supposedly being based off his jeans and not Konaka-San’s?

Decided to sell all my current CSF gear as it is all much too large for me now and I am still dropping more weight right now even while stuck inside mostly and without the gym. I'm betting on myself to not need anything in this size. The jacket was already sold and shipped, so it's just jeans left right now. I am of course still keeping the 37s for sentimental reasons.

1922 Jeans Size 36 unwashed and unworn (only tried on)
These are brand new, unworn, unwashed - $425 shipped in the US (will ship overseas)

Waist: 36”
Front Rise: 13.25”
Back Rise: 16.5”
Thigh: 13.25”
Inseam: 31.25”
Leg Opening: 9”

xLTKScL.jpg

xLTKScL.jpg

kxLiPPt.jpg

CbJ7OOb.jpg

CbJ7OOb.jpg

Conners Sewing Factory S409XXX 1946 jeans size 36
These have been worn several times, probably around 15-20 times, soaked once, and washed once. The wash was without detergent as an attempt to shrink them down. $350 shipped in the US (will ship worldwide)

Waist: 34.5”
Front Rise: 12.5”
Back Rise: 16”
Thigh: 13”
Inseam: 29”
Leg Opening: 9”

lqNs47t.jpg

WDUdxDo.jpg

7IroyHL.jpg

YWoK83K.jpg

bGDzQBr.jpg

VOmakQK.jpg

OfoAyY9.jpg

Conners Sewing Factory S409XXX WWII San Francisco jeans size 36
These have been worn a decent amount with some wear visible. They have been washed twice. The second wash was with no detergent to try to shrink them. Otherwise in great condition. $325 shipped in the US (will ship worldwide)

Waist: 34”
Front Rise: 13.25”
Back Rise: 16”
Thigh: 12.8”
Inseam: 29”
Leg Opening: 8.75”
TxDRrJ1.jpg

1KM35cb.jpg

nBEtnSB.jpg

QjQzeBS.jpg

Zjz0JBr.jpg