Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

On 6/30/2020 at 5:12 PM, Dr_Heech said:

I think a 37" waist would be the sweet spot for me but then l probably wouldn't be able to put my hands in my front pockets so....

40 minutes ago, Dr_Heech said:

Cooked the patch on my WW2's after a boil wash. Don't mind one bit, looks authentic and helps pull the waistband in a bit too help fit wise. Much like a buckleback, but made of leather.

20200704_135153.jpg

@beautiful_FrEaK They were a size 38, now they are a size 37 :D

16 minutes ago, JDelage said:

So that's the secret of your fades...

Super cute. We're considering getting a dachshund puppy...

There cute but ....... very needy , cant sit on the couch without it whining and looking at you with the sad eyes 

SOLD!!!

Managed to snag a pair of 409XX M-54 from Foremost back in March, but unfortunately they aren’t quite right for me so I’m going to have to part with them, if anyone here is interested. Hot washed once, and worn about 10x, I paid $275 for them, just looking for $200 + shipping. The denim is 16oz deep indigo, with some slight nep to it. Constructed start to finish on 1950s & older machinery by Karou of the CSF 2nd Generation team. This version is the Foremost special version, which features 2 different thread colors on the rear seam, and 34” rigid inseam (vs 36” standard). Here’s a link to a video of Karou demonstrating all the techniques used, and vintage equipment - 

Tag size W 35, actually fits a 32-33 waist best. Here’s the measurements -

Waist - 16.5” 

Front Rise - 12.5” 

Back Rise - 16” 

Thigh (1” down from crotch) - 12.25” 

Inseam - 32” 

Hem - 8.5” 

89CAADFB-6597-4327-9B8C-E068257C05AA.jpeg

8FA179AF-2C1B-46A5-B15D-7B657F29C2AE.jpeg

9AC00966-84B0-4A6F-838C-B5EF798DA125.jpeg

F413736B-6DEF-484D-99DF-26F99864D483.jpeg

EBAB4052-28EE-4CB0-BCEF-5074A57AB708.jpeg

4BD533D1-C05E-4545-AB13-E671AC97DEAE.jpeg

2ADCEB13-036F-47DA-8A20-65B4AAE1E364.jpeg

D1978FFE-C902-4678-8856-E7AB47F0763A.jpeg

Edited by Fooleo

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Capsicum Fried Meat said:

Nice fit. The denim is so great.

What's your size on CSF Flash? This pair is W30 or W31 after shrunk?

No idea what they measure after shrinkage , they have had a few days wear 

I'm about a 31 these days and these conners are a 33 , the 47 denim shrinks like crazy though and has next to no give in it 

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's getting time to call it quits on my CSF jeans... I've lost too much weight and I just don't like how they fit anymore. I've even hot washed and tumble dried three of my four pairs and they still don't fit right. I'm sure everyone loves the anti-fit, but mine are too anti-fit for me at this point. I'll have to list them for sale and then see what I can do about getting some new pairs. It's a real shame because the wait is much longer now than it used to be. The D-42s should still be on the way in a couple of months so at least those should fit properly. With the TCBs not working out, I don't have any jeans that fit the way I want right now which feels weird.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

2 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

I think it's getting time to call it quits on my CSF jeans... I've lost too much weight and I just don't like how they fit anymore. I've even hot washed and tumble dried three of my four pairs and they still don't fit right. I'm sure everyone loves the anti-fit, but mine are too anti-fit for me at this point. I'll have to list them for sale and then see what I can do about getting some new pairs. It's a real shame because the wait is much longer now than it used to be. The D-42s should still be on the way in a couple of months so at least those should fit properly. With the TCBs not working out, I don't have any jeans that fit the way I want right now which feels weird.

How much do you want for your leather jackets?

Good point from Flash there Dude - plus personal tastes change... you might be grateful of an old, nicely worn, more spacious CSF friend in future instead of a few extra quid now.

Interested to hear why the TCB are not working out for you personally? I heard waist is a little less but will expand with wear; thighs are coming in less so understand that might be a problem for some.