Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

Out catching pokemon with jack 

20200428_094603(0)20200428_101803

Conners is such a strange brand to size , these are a 34 and a bit of a relaxed fit but I love how comfortable they are and really like the fit and the recent warehouse i bought are my normal size of 30 . If I get anymore conners I'm definitely going to go for bigger sizes , probably 33 

2 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

The combo with the jacket is killer!

I need to wear my '47 or WW2 in size 38...I'm frightened how they will fit me :D

Told you to get a few pics up , I'm sure they will fit great 

Those fit you great @Flash ! I agree with you on the sizing. It seems the consensus for Conners sizing keeps going higher, but it makes sense.

My waist is now all the way down to 32 and my size 36s still fit fairly well I think. With that said, I did go all the way down to 34 for my next pair (whenever they finally arrive) and I think I will still be fine because I hot washed and tumble dried them a couple of times and they're still technically loose. 

48 minutes ago, Flash said:

Told you to get a few pics up , I'm sure they will fit great 

I will see what I can do mate!

48 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Can you share your amazing slimming secrets with us lockdown fatties please @beautiful_FrEaK?

Marry a wife who likes doing diets from time to time? I just tag-along when she tries something...
But this weight loss sparked my interest for running again. So whenever we start eating less healthy, I hope the running can balance it out.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Tarbuck said:

And if you ever think about shifting either of those pairs of 38's....

We will see... ;)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

1 minute ago, Flash said:

Nothing wrong with a loose fit dude , 37's looking good by the way 

Thanks! It's taken me quite some time to fade these, but I'm liking how they're turning out. I already have some other 36s to wear, so I figured I would be OK having one slimmer pair.

Can't wait to see them, @Flash . 

@beautiful_FrEaK I was able to order mine no problem as well a while ago too, but I don't know how he chooses who to say yes to. I just figured I would try and it worked.

This is by far the longest I've ever had to wait though. I'm going to guess Flash won't have to wait as long. 

Took a few pics of my M-46 , worn them for about 2 years and there just now needing some minor repairs 

20200430_11071720200430_11074820200430_11081320200430_110858

Really looking forward to getting this new pair but these are definitely gonna see a lot more wear 

Edited by Flash