Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

14 hours ago, Radiohead89 said:

I emailed to inquire about purchasing a pair of the m47 and he said he hasn’t received an order. That language barrier. How do I go about acquiring a pair of these?

i remember reading through his instagram that he is stop receiving order mid last year and stop producing the S series this early year and he already got his apprentice to replace him, Kaoru. if im not mistaken

12 hours ago, jigsaw said:

i remember reading through his instagram that he is stop receiving order mid last year and stop producing the S series this early year and he already got his apprentice to replace him, Kaoru. if im not mistaken

Sucks for me I guess. Someone please sell me some m47’s lol. 

On 2/22/2020 at 8:46 AM, Broark said:

@Radiohead89 here's a pair of M47's on Yahoo Auctions, size 36 but the waist measures ~33 in.
CSF run small and slim through the hips so it's good to size up by at least one or two. 
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/m391563357?conversionType=search_suggest

I wish I had checked this thread earlier.

I’d be interested in a pair of M47, size 35 or 36.

anyone got a pair?

how does one order a pair of CSF

to clarify: do you just go based off the models they have on their website? are they current? or do you have to wait for a batch to be produced?

i know that most have said instagram DM but based on availability or what model is available, i feel like there's not much info available to me based on that.. 

Edited by louisbosco

3 hours ago, louisbosco said:

how does one order a pair of CSF

to clarify: do you just go based off the models they have on their website? are they current? or do you have to wait for a batch to be produced?

i know that most have said instagram DM but based on availability or what model is available, i feel like there's not much info available to me based on that.. 

The old way to order was to just DM him on Instagram, but he announced last summer that he wasn't taking orders anymore and would just produce for his shop and for stockists. 

With that said, I would suggest that you still try to dm him. That is probably your best bet. He might be taking orders again without having said anything.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

9 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

The old way to order was to just DM him on Instagram, but he announced last summer that he wasn't taking orders anymore and would just produce for his shop and for stockists. 

With that said, I would suggest that you still try to dm him. That is probably your best bet. He might be taking orders again without having said anything.

i don't mind buying from stockist if i can find any.. the one piece of rock website doesn't show any stockist whatsoever. any one knows what kinda stockist he has? any of the famous ones that we know?

tbh. i've been looking at a pair for awhile. the fact that i always hit a dead end has kinda pushed me back again and again.. might leave instagram DM as a last resort.

1 hour ago, louisbosco said:

i don't mind buying from stockist if i can find any.. the one piece of rock website doesn't show any stockist whatsoever. any one knows what kinda stockist he has? any of the famous ones that we know?

tbh. i've been looking at a pair for awhile. the fact that i always hit a dead end has kinda pushed me back again and again.. might leave instagram DM as a last resort.

The way you can tell the stockists is also through Instagram. He often posts who he is collaborating with and who is selling his jeans. It's not always the easiest to tell and I don't know how many of the stores sell overseas, but you can see at least some of the stockists that his jeans go to. You also might be able to DM him, the fortyniners account, or one of his staff (I can give you a list if you'd like) and ask for some stockists to buy from.

Unfortunately, at the end of the day, he seems to be having enough success selling his jeans just in Japan that he feels that he doesn't have to care about selling outside of it which is obviously a pain for all of us.

• 2 weeks later...

Me neither, it always settles down with wear... there was some dude in the LVC thread some months ago who bought a 47 cut and took them to the tailors to remove the hip flare.. you wouldn't buy a 70's cut and have the leg flare taperd??...if that's what you want, why not just buy a modern cut instead of vintage repro for goodness sake.

Edited by Double 0 Soul

Cut and treated the grass ( front and back ) , power hosed the path , washed the decking and made a start on sorting out Jack's play room .... This isolation stuff is driving me mad with boredom but better to keep our families safe 

So here is some pics comparing the s406xxx 46 and ww2 

20200322_154534

20200322_15572920200322_160020

4 buttons on the ww2 compared to 5 on the 46 

20200322_160918

Plain rivets on the ww2 . Love that lightweight denim on the 46 pocket flap 

20200322_160803

Lower positioned tab on the ww2 , this seems a pretty regular thing on the s506xx and s501xx 

20200322_161500

Don't know if this was an intentional or unintentional mistake ( hard to tell with conners ;) ) but it seems the cinch on my 46 was sewn the wrong way round ??? 

Well ...... since you asked     :biggrin:

Taking down jacks old slide , finishing the play room ( tried donating old toys a while back to free up space but you should have seen the tears ) , and maybe make some work benches for the garage but I may leave that for day 3 

Edited by Flash

Ordering a 47 from Konaka-San, but wanted to see how much I should ask him to hem it for me, so that the post-soak inseam length would be 75 cm ? From the size chart he sent me, the initial inseam would be 88 cm (for size 35). Many thanks!!

17 hours ago, sithiri said:

Ordering a 47 from Konaka-San, but wanted to see how much I should ask him to hem it for me, so that the post-soak inseam length would be 75 cm ? From the size chart he sent me, the initial inseam would be 88 cm (for size 35). Many thanks!!

Is he accepting orders again? Curious how you got ahold of him... Back in January I sent a DM to him, the 49ers Shop, Karou, and Mari and a few of their other stockists trying to purchase a pair, and didn't get a single reply :/