Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

I bought the size 33 in raw state and wore them from hot soak, i was only wearing them for a few hours/day in the evenings and weekends so washed them at 8-10month intervals inside-out on a 40°C wash and line dry.
Meanwhile...
The size 34 were a sample pair which had already been hot washed a couple of times to get the shrink out prior to me wearing them, i wore them in my dusty workshop for 11hrs/day and washed them outside-out on a 60° (also line dry) at 6month intervals which will probably account for the marbling and is why they held on to less indigo through each wash.
Each pair will have been washed around 4 times (by me) over the 2-3yrs, +the washed state of the 34's
Edited by Double 0 Soul

..both pairs started to disintegrate soon after that^^ last wash, i repaired the 33's extensively... coin pocket, knee patches, crotch and thigh patch, hem blow-outs, arse seam, both back pockets started to fall off and had to be re-attached, i re-inserted a red tab..ect which gave me a few more months wear (see previous pg)

IMG_2946

IMG_6670

I had to shelve the 34's at that 2yr stage because they too needed extensive repair but like a loon i cut the end of my index finger off (fuck!) so opperating a needle and thread became impossible, now i'm fully recovered i might start on the repair job.

Thanks lads!

Ive got no plans to buy anymore jeans, i'm currently wearing my Junky 46's in the evenings and weekends... i'll wear those to rags over the next few years then if there's nothing else showing up on my denim-scope i might get another pair of these CSF 46's ideally in a size 33.75, it's a golden cut.

• 3 weeks later...

Pains me to do it but I think I'm gonna have to sell my unworn Conners 46 second half . They were always on the tight side and I convinced myself they would work but I've finally accepted that there just not ment to be . As a rule I now know that whatever you wear in the ww2 denim add 1 size for the 47 

So here they are M46 second half in 47 denim with olive pocket bags 

IMG-20200215-WA0001IMG-20200215-WA0002IMG-20200215-WA0005IMG-20200215-WA0004IMG-20200215-WA0000IMG-20200215-WA0003

Measurements 

waist 15.5

thigh 11.5

front rise 11.5

back rise 14.75

inseam 31

Forgot to take a pic of the pockets but they won't be hard to find in the thread 

All the wear they have had is an afternoon around the house with a trip to the corner shop 

I'm looking for £230 and I'll split shipping cost with you ( uk is free ) 

Let me know i suppose 

Edited by Flash

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

.... or a denim one , all these shite collabs  are taking away from all the other great stuff that he does 

@dudewuttheheck make sure and post lots of pics , if I remember correctly you have the 41 as well ? If so could you do a bit of a comparison 

I don't have any 41s unfortunately. I have the 22, 37, WWII SF, 46 first half, and 47s.

Unfortunately, the 47s are up for sale because they're way too big now. Actually, all of mine are too big now, but I'm wearing them anyway. I went with 35 with these new ones so hopefully they'll fit a bit better. I will definitely post pics when I finally get them. He's really busy and still hasn't made them.

11 minutes ago, Broark said:

Curious to see those once you get them, I wanted the type I but was turned down. I’m convinced Konaka-san doesn’t like me lol.

Sorry to hear that. It's weird how makers are. I'm now convinced that Brian from Role Club doesn't really like me anymore... and I still really like him and love my boots from him so hopefully I am just imagining things.

Konaka-San isn't being very quick for me with these either... I keep asking when they will be done and he just keeps saying they're not done yet. I'm guessing it'll be quite some time before I get them.

^ He's saying a year to me on jeans or a jacket.  But he said a year on a pair of 46 first half jeans back in August 2019 and they recently arrived.  My sense is that his time estimates are conservative so as not to disappoint.  He does take the money up front though.

Instagram is best. Language barrier is a challenge, especially when it comes to order modifications or detailed questions.  But I believe he will take orders for those willing to wait.  He is sometimes more responsive to initial order communications than to follow up questions but he has ultimately delivered reliably to me quicker than his initial one year estimates.  Boxes arrived on my doorstep, without advance notice or tracking, but they did arrive. Packaging is meticulous. If boxes can be beautiful, his are.

Despite all these challenges and high prices, I love my CSF jeans. They’re different and the whole experience is an adventure.  Fits are quirky, but good.