Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

• 4 weeks later...

Been putting daily easy wear into my CSF Type 1 WW2 denim since the summer whenever I have the chance

It's really softened up - super comfortable to wear 

Not long after my last post... denim still nice and dark... but I caught a little evo on the arm earlier so thought to share

IMG-20191117-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20191117-WA0000.jpg

Edited by MJF9

Great jackets indeed gents! @Flash that fit is so good! I have to ask - how much extra did you have to pay for the little bits of thread poking out at the shoulder seams? JK, ;) :P

• 2 weeks later...

This is a bit of a cross post from the contest submission thread, but I'll post more shots here. 

I've worn these CSF 1937's for two years straight, which I think is the longest I have ever consistently worn one pair of jeans. They still haven't been worn all that much because I wear other trousers and chinos a lot and I can't wear them at work. They need repairs right now and there are a fair amount of broken threads, but I feel that they have held up fairly well. If I had washed them more and if I wasn't so overweight while wearing them, the crotch would likely have held up much better. At my current weight/where my weight is heading, this should be less of an issue in the future. They've been washed 4 or 5 times now, but obviously I should have washed them a lot more than that by now, even with my inconsistent wear. I'm not one of those people who thinks you should never wash your jeans, I just get lazy about it. The 11oz (pre-soak) fabric is great for Cali weather and wearing a normal weight fabric almost feels a little strange now. The cut and the light fabric means the combs are weak, but my extra weight during most of my time wearing these resulted in some pretty good whiskers IMO. 

These obviously are not as beautifully fades as many other examples, but I'm pretty happy with them so far. I'm not sure if I'm going to wear them consistently after the repairs are done or if I make them a summer pair, but either way, they will still be worn.

9Us9N1v.jpg?1

iFVXomD.jpg?3

Hi2kyJv.jpg?1

oHSsCUl.jpg?1

WMJCeuv.jpg?1

7HTsLA1.jpg?2

fNrKGRL.jpg?1

TduSaUa.jpg?1

UNiWL8O.jpg?2

FikpnAL.jpg?1

Ru2Xus2.jpg?1

AubwkyT.jpg?1