Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

From the websiite:

This model was designed for workers in military supply production. Of the three WWII models, this one features the most careful sewing with a shorter stitch pitch due to the required strength for the type of work they were made for. This became the standard silhouette for classic style jeans.

Has anybody got a ONE-PIECE OF ROCK ORIGINAL DENIM CAP -SHINER- 13.5oz INDIGO DENIM? The info on sizing seems very variable and it seems that some are being sold raw and some once-washed so presumably the raw ones will shrink and the once-washed will stretch! It is WW2 S series denim but I couldn't see any S series denim on the website. Anybody got any evo pics of caps or S series denim? 

On 12/7/2018 at 2:40 PM, Flash said:

I'm really surprised more people haven't bought some Conners over here 

A question to anyone that has been interested but hasn't ordered a pair . What are the reasons that have stopped you from ordering ?

1st world problem, “too many pairs”, initially pops into mind, but that’s more of an excuse, really.

•It’s the extra hassle of buying/ordering from Japan. It’s like driving w/o GPS. Of course, for some, it’s part of the whole experience. 

•Also, I’ve been leaning on more tapered cuts, the last couple of years.  

But,  it doesn’t mean that’s all I’m going to wear in the future ... iced SC, WH, FC, SD  are always close by for the wearing.

As for CSF, I’ve always been fascinated. Just waiting for the right timing, but hey’re next on my list ... maybe,  SanJose.  Honestly, don’t really know the difference versus, SanFran or SantaCruz ... other than the pocket bag & button fly. 

Incidentally, any info re: Details of 409XX M54 16oz ... D36CC821-93D4-4569-B87B-D8F8CA2A57F8.jpeg.ccf51102113de3a52f6222d19cbd8134.jpeg

Edited by BrownMetallic

Yep , I've tried taking pics to show the "fades" but it's like posting a new jacket 

Still got a size 30 ( measures 31 after stretch ) for sale ;) , pm if your interested ?? Anyone ??? 

Edited by Flash

Not a fan of the black and white denim if I'm honest or some of the 3face stuff for that matter , I love the standard offerings for the attention to detail and overall accuracy to original 501xx so selfishly I wish he would just stick to that      ( but that's just my opinion and no judgment on anyone else who is into it ) 

When you posting the pics of your recent visit Jake ???? Leaving us all hanging over here 

6 hours ago, Flash said:

Not a fan of the black and white denim if I'm honest or some of the 3face stuff for that matter , I love the standard offerings for the attention to detail and overall accuracy to original 501xx so selfishly I wish he would just stick to that      ( but that's just my opinion and no judgment on anyone else who is into it ) 

When you posting the pics of your recent visit Jake ???? Leaving us all hanging over here 

I will be posting some pics soon on here. I just have a lot on the camera and I need to sort through them all.

• 2 weeks later...

Cross post from Denimbro

Did you guys also saw that post from Konaka-san on IG complaining about reselling his jeans on Yahoo auction and the like? Sounded like he is thinking about stopping making his jeans if they got resold for a higher price on the 2nd market.

He is probably refering to these auctions.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l502514860

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d340195666

So take care when you sell your ill-fitting CSF jeans and jackets :D

• 3 weeks later...