Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

Got a new pair of s409xxx ww2 from my good mate DrHeech 

20181214_063521_zpsa2wql7cm.jpg

The crazy thing is they are a 34 and my regular size for the rest of my Conners ( with the exception of my size 30 ww2 ) is a 31 . They are definitely anti fit but imo fit great but I'll welcome your opinion when I post fit pics 

Thanks lads , there definitely a lot looser than they look ... no way I could wear them without a belt . 31 is still the size I would go for for most but theses worked out really well 

I actually thought they were a 32 when I bought them :D , only realised they were 34 when I looked at the patch 

Edited by Flash

On 07/12/2018 at 7:40 PM, Flash said:

I'm really surprised more people haven't bought some Conners over here 

A question to anyone that has been interested but hasn't ordered a pair . What are the reasons that have stopped you from ordering ?

Hi Flash - I'm new to this forum but have been interested in CSF for a while. For me as an amateur when it comes to these things, it's partly being unsure as to sizing and whether the cut will be what I'm looking for given that detailed measurements are as rare as hen's teeth. And the cost. They're not expensive if they're your favourite jeans, but they are expensive if they're not (if you see what I mean). And given that full counts and warehouse are pretty competent at almost half the price, you have to be fairly curious to pull the trigger. Which I am as it happens...I was just wondering, I gather you live in N Ireland. Do you know about duty getting them sent to the UK? (I'm London based)

3 minutes ago, alloneword said:

Hi Flash - I'm new to this forum but have been interested in CSF for a while. For me as an amateur when it comes to these things, it's partly being unsure as to sizing and whether the cut will be what I'm looking for given that detailed measurements are as rare as hen's teeth. And the cost. They're not expensive if they're your favourite jeans, but they are expensive if they're not (if you see what I mean). And given that full counts and warehouse are pretty competent at almost half the price, you have to be fairly curious to pull the trigger. Which I am as it happens...I was just wondering, I gather you live in N Ireland. Do you know about duty getting them sent to the UK? (I'm London based)

Yes mate , Northern Ireland 

I always have my stuff sent as a gift when ordering outside Europe..... government gets enough of my money as it is 

I did do. They are £500 so quite a lot more, you're right. I asked the guy in the shop and they still haven't sold a pair yet. I'm not sure how it will work out for them, although I think having them there get's the punters in. I'm also more likely to go for the M47 - they've got the WW2 ones. Interesting though.  

3 hours ago, alloneword said:

Do you know about duty getting them sent to the UK? (I'm London based)

Welcome @alloneword. If the shipping is not done as gift and full cost is displayed, the import costs can stack up e.g. I recently got a jacket from Rakuten, where the store doesn't mark down, and the total import charge to England, including handling fee, was £89 on a c£210 (~30k Yen) jacket.