Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

the ww2 San Jose is described as a lower rise slightly slimmer alternative , how slommer ????? any ones guess , the one piece of advise i would give you is do not try and make any of the cuts slimmer than intended ... as BF said , the hips are pretty snug  

I'm not sure these articles have been posted here before. It reads like they were translated with Google Translate but I'm not sure. So it's hard to read it actually :D

http://sothats-kyoto.com/conversation/yoshiaki-konaka/2016/09/26/

http://sothats-kyoto.com/conversation/yoshiaki-konaka-2/2016/09/28/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Followup question to my own post, does anyone know which model of CSF those are?
I feel like I remember there being a special run done in collaboration with Yawara Mirua, and I'm guessing that's what these are considering the hashtag.
Just wondering what denim is used on this pair in particular because if I ever get a pair of CSF I want them to look like that. :D

Thanks Flash, I figured that was the case. I looked through fksmtys Instagram and there are some great shots of the jeans and some other CSF items.
It's a real shame because the denim looks really nice! I think it looks a bit more like the 47 denim as opposed to the WWII denim.
Need to slim the collection down first and grab a pair of these jeans soon. Out of the current lineup I still like the M46 1st half the best I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Got another pair of M-46 s409xxx going for the second half this time but im getting olive herringbone pocket bags to replicate this pair of vintage 1946 501xx from marvins vintage 

Screenshot_20170906-102026_zpsbmgcafhq.j

Originally i was going to order a pair of M-37 but the more i thought about it i realised im not really a cinch back man , while i appreciate a good 30's 501xx as much as the next vintage lover its the 1940's that is my favourite era 

Edited by Flash

12 hours ago, Flash said:

Got another pair of M-46 s409xxx going for the second half this time but im getting olive herringbone pocket bags to replicate this pair of vintage 1946 501xx from marvins vintage 

Screenshot_20170906-102026_zpsbmgcafhq.j

Originally i was going to order a pair of M-37 but the more i thought about it i realised im not really a cinch back man , while i appreciate a good 30's 501xx as much as the next vintage lover its the 1940's that is my favourite era 

Nice! I'm trying to get a pair of the M-37 because Cinch backs make me feel a certain special kind of way ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new M-46 s409xxx second half a few days back so i took some pics 

As usual ... the same great packaging 

20170929_155647_zpsxjesr7xa.jpg

20170929_155834_zpsejrtau3u.jpg

20170929_155841_zpsgat9edq5.jpg

Overall the construction is a little bit cleaner than the first half M-46  ( ill do a comparison with my first half at some point )

20170929_160100_zpsduihty6b.jpg

I had asked Yoshiaki of i could have olive herringbone pocket bags to replicate a really cool pair of vintage 501xx 1946 that i had seen on Marvins Vintage years ago 

20170929_155922_zpsp8sgtqqf.jpg

Some nice steel rivets 

20170929_155947_zpsszqcsahx.jpg

And a unwashed fit pic , please excuse the indoor lighting ( the fly looks a little pulled in this pic but its only because of the stiff denim creasing when i was putting shoes on ) 

20170929_191549_zps7jhp3sku.jpg

20170929_191630_zpsrevmgpe1.jpg

They fit pretty similar to my first half so if i end up with something near them ill be happy