Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

@Broark corrext mate , the 46 are looser around the hips/top block but only slightly so i wouldnt let it sway you too much on sizing ... if your unsure always go for the bigger size 

I think @edmond measurements seem a little off , my ww2 are slightly tapered , i would compare them to my other pairs but my ww2 is 1 size smaller than the rest of my conners ( first pair , if i could do ot over again id size up 1 more )

Edited by Flash

Thanks for the clarification Flash, I think sizing up to 38 would be a good call. Sizing up for 40 just sounds huge. Maybe I'm wrong though. Not like I'm planning on getting these just yet, gotta pinch some pennies.

Here's my last pics in Conner's before I sent them off to Foxy. It's a shame that the hips are so small, cause they are real beautiful jeans. Hoping he fares better with them than I did. Perhaps I will try again with a 35" waist, but two failed attempts have got me feeling down. I also feel like the 35" would end up just too big isn't the waist, cause truly the 34 were fine in that regard. 

Ah well.

IMG_8400.JPG

IMG_8402.JPG

@shanextyrer to be honest mate i thought they looked really uncomfortable from the start and i got the feeling you were trying to get a more modern , slim fit from a cut that would be impossible to achive  , if these were a 34 then a 35 would probably be perfect . if you were to order another pair id say just embrace the loose waist ( my 46's and ww2 have a loose waist ) and the wear a belt 

• 4 weeks later...

It very unlikely that I can make it. I've been away from home one week and unless the wife wants to come to Milan I'll stay with the family for the weekend! Last year CSF was at Denim Boulevard too but Yoshiaki San wasn't there..

On 08/05/2017 at 8:57 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I think the fit from the front looks good, maybe a touch slimmer than my fit. From the back you can see that you wear them quite fitted/snug. Which model is that by the way?

Accidental neg, sorry T, clumsy thumbs :blush: