Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For anyone on the fence about ordering a pair ...... jump on over . They are a bit more expensive than most of the jeans we talk about but when you see the jeans first hand ( imo ) you can see where the extra work and passion for the product has went . Yoshiaki spends an enormous amount of time studying the vintage examples for little quirks that he can replicate in his jeans and it really sets his products apart 

Im obviously a pretty big fan of his stuff and that can make me come off as bias but in my experience these are the best jeans ( especially the ww2's because there is so much of thewonky sewing that i love ) that i have ever owened 

On 4/8/2017 at 1:14 AM, Flash said:

For anyone on the fence about ordering a pair ...... jump on over . They are a bit more expensive than most of the jeans we talk about but when you see the jeans first hand ( imo ) you can see where the extra work and passion for the product has went . Yoshiaki spends an enormous amount of time studying the vintage examples for little quirks that he can replicate in his jeans and it really sets his products apart 

Im obviously a pretty big fan of his stuff and that can make me come off as bias but in my experience these are the best jeans ( especially the ww2's because there is so much of thewonky sewing that i love ) that i have ever owened 

Just ordered a WW2 tux. Gonna pick them up in Japan from the man himself. I'm pretty damn excited :) 

21 hours ago, Tapori said:

I like the look of those WWII San Jose's. But I can't find a size guide on the OPOR website.

Can anyone oblige? Leg opening is a deal breaker for me. Thanks.

You're probably best off dm'ing Konaka-San on instagram. He is quite helpful on there and has pretty good English as well.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

1 hour ago, Tapori said:

dwth.

I'm not on Instagrim[sic]. Or any other social media rubbish. But thanks anyway.

You may be out of luck, then. He is known for not answering emails at all, but being very responsive to IG dm's (he's been very helpful to me on IG.

You could always just create an account and never post anything just to message him. Alternatively, you could by from @edmond if his store has anymore, but I think he had the SF WWII model if I remember correctly. Leg openings are relatively wide on these (compared to modern jeans) so these may not be fore you either way.

^Great pics @Flash! I am quite jealous of your collection. It's cool to see that you kept all the boxes as well.