Conners Sewing Factory

Flash

try sending an email mate ( address is at the bottom of this link )

http://www.fortyniners.cc/#!conners-sewing-factory/cgyc

if that doesn't work try contacting him on instagram 

the 41's look great dont they :rolleyes:  ? think the official release will be in a few weeks but iirc there are a few pairs available now through dukebox vintage ,,,,,,but im sure they are probably all gone by now ?

Edited by Flash

thats right mate 30 on my m-ww2 and 31 on the m-47 , my ww2 pair fits great after a bit of stretch ( doesn't take a lot of effort because the denim stretches quite easy ) but if i had the chance to reorder them id probably go with a 31 and since the 47 is a little slimmer i decided to size up  

Willing to bet you and I'd need a 38 or even 40 in this brand Broak. IIRC, Flash wears a 29 in warehouse, and is sizing up to a 31 in these. Will be interested in seeing some pix of the completed 41's. Would like a top notch late 30s 501 copy at some point.

Willing to bet you and I'd need a 38 or even 40 in this brand Broak. IIRC, Flash wears a 29 in warehouse, and is sizing up to a 31 in these. 

Right, the measurements for the 38 WWII jeans look really nice in the link posted earlier.

Just was looking for some other measurements closer to my size since flash is on the other end of the spectrum!

In all seriousness, and I don't know how others feel about this, my SC1947 looks best with engineers or bulkier sneakers like Converse 70s, or my new Warehouse ones. T-shirts on the smaller size, like the Whitesville I have, that are short in length, because of the higher rise, and shorter in the sleeves for that "Streetcar Named Desire" look. Denim or leather jackets on the shorter side, too. And, again just my opinion, but a souvenir-style belt, like one from Ace Western Belts or VEB, with the old vertical rectangular belt buckle, looks best.

It might seem costume-like, but I think people in the '40s and '50s hit on a pretty good formula for how to complement the silhouette of the '47 cut, and it's worth taking pointers from them.

I'd say this is a pretty good example, courtesy of VEB:

11356022_833357433424424_607483897_n.jpg

Edited by Iron Horse