Taking Care of the World Tour

Bobbo

On 3/6/2017 at 3:55 PM, holio cornolio said:

Jeans are now in the hands of TNT on their way to NYC and I fully expect and hope to see some evidence of them spending some time in trump towers while they're there ;-)

Just for you holio, I happened to be in the area

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey dudes, apologies for the absence. Documenting my life this last month and uploading it to the internet has run at odds with my personal headspace. The jeans are great. I love everything about them. I have a couple photos to upload later. For now, I know my time has come. Volvo or Ooms, if the jeans are in fact destined for Ooms next, can one of you please message me his address? I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.

hey Jared, long time no see. Glad to hear you've enjoyed the jeans and look forward to a couple pics whenever you can. The tcb 20s contest is in the works these days, within the end of next week we should have hopefully ironed out all details.  I believe you'll love them even more than the prototype, the definitive 20s fabric it's absolutely bonkers. Let's wait until our tour MC Bobbo will chime in to tell who's next now..

Good to see you again Jared! Looking forward to those pics.

Actually, Articulate is next in line and last stop in US and A before we send the jeans to Asia. I'll ask him to send you his address.

Great - more NYC pics to come and Asia is next!

BTW - I could volunteer myself for a second leg to bridge the big distance between Asia and Europe. Moscow is right in the middle...just sayin'.

^ I'd like this, it means there will be more time before the jeans will be in Ooms capable hands. Perhaps his mullet will be back fully operative mode by the time the jeans get to Indonesia haha!

7 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

^ I'd like this, it means there will be more time before the jeans will be in Ooms capable hands. Perhaps his mullet will be back fully operative mode by the time the jeans get to Indonesia haha!

since you put it that way, australia is not far from indonesia.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_20170630_174245.thumb.jpg.b0a400d4af371ca968866fb2b6601e65.jpgIMG_20170630_174408.thumb.jpg.a4cd3d590a84f2dbded7b87e7ced38ac.jpg

Real quick update! 

Package arrived far ahead of time safely. Will probably wash it before I wear.

Fabric really soft. 

Was it soaked/washed previously in really hot water? Leather patch looks really tiny!

That's all for now.