Taking Care of the World Tour

Bobbo

OOO Yea... super nice ride foxy, keep the feed coming.

Thanks! Will try...

Whoaa great stuff Foxy! that 444 looks to be in very good conditions from what I see. buy!!!

It's in almost entirely original conditions, but will need about 5-10K of repair, maintenance and welding.

Not a decision we have to make on the spot - maybe later this year.

The wife wants a real 4-seater, a people mover for a change. Her vintage Fiat 500L doesn't really qualify.

What a cartastic start of your leg!

Please excuse my ignorance but what model is Foxy driving?!

Mr. Foxy is busy wearing the jeans - Mrs. Foxy is driving the cars.

It's a Volvo P1800 - similar to Paul T. who drives a P1800 or P1800S this is a P1800E.

On Sunday we headed out to my dad's place on the countryside.

image_zpszcbxqpzy.jpeg

image_zps6sffy4yf.jpeg

image_zpsv5vxxywu.jpeg

For dinner we went back to town - a little bit of Peruvian food...

image_zpszhmx3oyi.jpeg

image_zpsivk93lrc.jpeg

On Monday we had to fly back to Moscow only to fly out to New Orleans on Saturday.

On Monday we had to fly back to Moscow only to fly out to New Orleans on Saturday.

Basically, I didn't get much time to take care of the jeans in the first week.

But on Saturday for the flight to New Orleans (via JFK) I finally got a chance to break them in.

Here we are at JFK early next morning (the plane out of Moscow had a delay which had us miss our same day evening connection at JFK) having breakfast...

image_zps4egrda1h.jpeg

image_zpswlexofpk.jpeg

...and a first glimpse at the denim:

image_zps2eortuex.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, they're the Test Lot 00 prototypes and after a hot wash they shrank down to about 9 in. (about 23 cm.) in the hem.

At first I thought they looked huge, but the fact that they're hemmed to the right length and given my body type they look quite good.

Especially with boots like my Viberg Boondockers. I can easily do with a bit more room in the leg, especially with some engineers on the way!

pity you can't post a fit haha! I am sure they look good on you and they will work well with boots. my tcb 60's are 23.5 at the hem and that's the smaller leg opening I could use with the white nomad's. 23cm will look good with the engineers especially if the Viberg are not ultra wide shaft (the Nomads are quite wide).