Best Trucker Hat You Used to Rock

RedFoxxworth

RIP Trucker Hats.... but what were your best?

Mine:

A black and white one from Kuwait, with the Kuwaiti flag, missiles, jets, lightning bolts, and scary arabic writing on it.

Bootleg Gucci trucker hat from the 80's.

It's Red Motherfucking Foxxworth coming straight from VA, and I've been known to make the hoes bounce it up and down like the WNBA

The best trucker hat I used to rock had about only half the mesh of most with two opposing side pockets for golf tees, it initially had a patch that said Hawaii 80 on it (my granddaddy used to golf in it) but I sowed a patch from Volcom over it that said "all the arms we need" and had a graphic of two kids on it whose bodies made the shape of a grenade.

I thought it was pretty fresh.

• 7 months later...
Quote:

first kid on campus with a Von Dutch.

then retired it so soon after, damn these kids.

after that - "Party Crasher" hat

--- Original message by Swoshmn on Mar 15, 2005 11:24 PM

me to, had never seen someone rocking von dutch where i live, and wasn't really into using sites like sf, but anyway, i wore i like 10 times, and by then the everyone had one, have never put it on since

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

I heard that after the trucker cap craze they was a mass shortage in plastic mesh.

Like all over the world they had to stop making fly swatters, fishing nets, strainers etc.

In fact cause of the fly swatter shortage people had to start using more fly spray, increasing greenhouse gases, increasing global warming... Some people say that all of this bad weather recently was a direct result of the trucker cap...

So you guys better think next time you jump on board a fashion trend, you may be affecting people all across the world...

I hope indigo doesn't cause cancer...

... could you hand me the dental floss

Quote:

nope wait. this is offically the worst piece of shit thread.

if you answered serious to this you might want to think about cutting your life short.

--- Original message by drew on Oct 26, 2005 09:49 PM

Lighten up, Dad, you're killing my buzz.

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

Edited by RedFoxxworth on Oct 27, 2005 at 02:46 PM

• 2 years later...
Guest Methimphibian
sorry to resurrect but...

where can i find a nice trucker hat online?

they can still be rocked.

No...................and no they can't fortunately