[Moving Sale] Dior Homme, Balmain, Louboutin, Thom Browne, Givenchy, MMM, APC, Vivienne Westwood, LUC, Viridi-anne, LV, Burberry, Prada, etc

Relocating for work so looking to move on items I don’t use anymore. Everything 100% authentic or 10 times your money back. All items located in Australia. Prices are all in AUD and do not include shipping. Payment by Paypal gift or add 4% for fees.

JACKETS / SUITS

Dior Homme Officer Jacket size 46
Grail runway jacket from Dior Homme. Not sure I really want to sell it as I may one day be able to fit into it again. Would fit a slim 46 best. Please note that there was a tear in the lining previously which was mended, not visible at all when worn.
Price: Interest Check

IMG_3429.jpg

Dior Homme Black Suit Jacket size 46
Standard Dior Homme Black suit jacket with usual extra thin lapel and slim fit.
Price: A$300

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

Givenchy Windbreaker size 46
One of my favourite jackets which unfortunately does not fit me anymore. Lovely detailing on the sleeves. Originally purchased from Givenchy in Hong Kong and retailed for over A$1500.
Price: A$500

IMG_3402.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3403.jpg

Edited by mixmaster7_91

Margiela Moto Jacket size 46

Margiela Moto collar jacket with classic detailing on the body. Originally purchased from Margiela in Hong Kong and reatiled for over A$1300.
Price: A$600

IMG_3412.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

Viridi-anne Down Jacket size 3
Best down jacket I’ve seen. Jacket comes in two parts where the down vest is detachable and can be worn on its own. Extremely warm with its 90% down and 10% goose filling. Would fit a 46 best. Retailed for some crazy A$2000.
Price: A$550

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

Edited by mixmaster7_91

JUMPERS / CARDIGANS

Label Under Construction Enlarged Yarn Knit

Most amazing knit I have ever owned, detail and construction of this piece is insane. Only selling as I have outgrown it. Pretty sure it is a size 46 but either ways would fit a slim 46 best. Comes with free Devoa tee (see freebies section below). NB: only hung on a hanger for the purpose of this photo. Always stored folded and protected from other garments.

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

Givenchy Planes and Paisley Jumper size S

Purchased from Antonioli, slightly oversized fit. No flaws.

Price: A$300

IMG_3454.jpg

Woods & Woods Jumper

Kind of a cross between a jumper and a poncho with some fun details. Would fit a 46 relaxed or a 48 more fitted. Comes with free brand new Vivienne Westwood shorts (see freebies section).

Price: A$200

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

Vivienne Westwood Wool Sweater size M

Simple wool sweater with some minor detailing. Would fit a 46/S best. Comes with free Marc Jacobs tee (see freebies section below).

Price: A$200

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

Edited by mixmaster7_91

TOPS

Dior Homme and Burberry Polos size S
Classic Dior Homme black bee polo and discontinued Burberry polo. Looking to sell as a pair.
Price: A$300 for the pair

IMG_3460.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

Thom Brown Shirts
If you are short you are in luck. My tailor altered my shirts too short so I’ve basically not worn these, each have been worn once or twice. Flannel shirt is size 1 and the checkered and oxford are size 2. All fit a size 46 fine. Looking to sell all as a set at a price of less than 1 at retail (see Ssense).

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Givenchy Dress Shirts size 38
2 dress shirts in the same style in different colours. Subtle details around the chest and on the shoulders. Greyish blue shirt worn once, black shirt has never been worn. Looking to sell as a pair. Comes with free Z Zegna shirt (see freebie section below).
Price: A$450 for the pair

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

Original Fake Tee size 2
No flaws, comes with free Stussy shorts (see freebies section below).
Price: A$100

IMG_3465.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

JEANS

Dior Homme 17.5cm Under My Track Drill Jeans size 28
Originally purchased from Joyce in Hong Kong. Excellent condition, no rips tears stains or odours. Very small tear in the crotch area previous which was mended and not visible at all when worn (pictured).
Price: A$350

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

Dior Homme Holy Nights size 30
Brand New without Tags. Took me forever to find these and when I got them decided that it was a bit too shiny for me so letting them go. If you’re after black waxed jeans, they don’t get much better than these.

IMG_3450.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

SHORTS

Olebar Brown Setters size 30
Worn once or twice, as good as new. Looking to either sell these or happy to trade for the same in the Bulldogs cut.
Price: A$150 each

IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

SHOES

Louboutin Louis Pik Pik Sneakers size 41.5

Went through a massive hassle to get these and wore them only once so probably should sell them, I guess.

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

Louboutin Rollerboys size 41.5
Classic rollerboys from Louboutin. Soles protected from day 1 and worn only indoors. Flawless condition.
Price: A$1000

IMG_3500.jpg

Louboutin Leopard Rantus Sneakers size 41
Ponyhair leopard rantus sneakers in size 41. Slightly narrower fit.
Price: A$900

IMG_3501.jpg

TIES

From Right to Left: 1x Thom Browne Tie, 2x Armani Ties, 1x Versace Tie. Looking to sell all 4 as a set at a price where it’s basically buying the Thom Browne tie and getting the other 3 for free.

Price: A$250

IMG_3467.jpg

ACCESSORIES / JEWELRY

Dior Homme Wallet
Brand new without tags. Purchased from the Dior Homme store in New York.

IMG_3482.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3484.jpg

LV Brazza Wallet

Pre-owned so selling for 50% off retail. Has my initials hot stamped but can be removed.

Price: A$350

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg

LV Damier Azur Wallet

Has been used a lot in the past, condition reflected in the price.

Price: A$150

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3481.jpg

Chanel O-Case

Calfskin Chanel O-Case which I’ve used once. Not sure I want to sell it as the price keeps going up so offer please if interested.

IMG_3495.jpg

LV Damier Ebene Icare Bag

Excellent work and travel bag. In flawless condition. Comes with free Y3 messenger bag (see freebies section below)

Price: A$2000

IMG_3493.jpg

Tiffany & Co Key Necklace

Not much to say about this. Will come with free Tiff and Co Ring (see freebies section below)

IMG_3490.jpg

Thomas Sabo Bracelet

Never worn, basically new.

Price: A$100

IMG_3491.jpg

Dunhill Glasses

Purchased and decided I didn’t like it afterwards so never worn, basically new.

IMG_3487.jpg

Prada Pouch

Versatile small Prada pouch. Purchased from Prada boutique in Hong Kong. Some signs of wear and condition reflected in price. Comes with a free D&G keychain (see freebies section below).
Price: A$120

IMG_3479.jpg

Gucci Charm

Fun limited edition Gucci charm which I impulse bought and never used, so brand new. Comes with a free Gucci keychain (see freebies section below).
Price: A$250

IMG_3492.jpg

Burberry Belt size 85

Buckle needs a polish which should cost ~A$20 (I can get it done if you want). Would like to sell this with the polos above so price is a bargain.

Price: A$100 if purchased with the polos above

IMG_3496.jpg

FREEBIES

To sweeten some of the deals above, I’ve decided to throw in some freebies with certain items.

Devoa Anatomical Tee size 2

Free with the LUC knit so you’ll also have an awesome tee to wear under it.

IMG_3464.jpg

Marc Jacobs Tee size S

Free with the Vivienne Westwood Wool sweater which is really quite plain for a VW piece so why not have a fun Marc Jacobs tee which is closer to the VW aesthetic.

IMG_3462.jpg

IMG_3463.jpg

Z Zegna Dress Shirt size 39

Free with the Givenchy dress shirts for your less formal days in the office.

IMG_3421.jpg

Vivienne Westwood Tartan Shorts size M

Brand new without tags. Free with the Woods & Woods jumper so you get two fun pieces for the price of one.

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

Stussy Shorts

Free with the Original Fake tee. What a deal at A$100 for both.

IMG_3438.jpg

Y3 Messenger Bag

Free with the LV Icare when you need something a little more casual.

Gucci Key Ring

Free with the Gucci charm so you have something for your keys as well.

IMG_3488.jpg

D&G Key Chain

Free with the Prada pouch above, no reason for this one.

IMG_3489.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...