favorite superfuture quote.

red

eeh. it was the first search result listed in google.

all it took was a simple copy and paste.

wait. 4 reealz? that fucking copy and paste thing again!!?! ...maybe i should give lessons. *

also, im oh so proud of you for knowing your states and capitals. you deserve a gold star by your name.

*reference: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=928119&postcount=3925

instant classic...

re: this WAYWT picture from another forum...

3c4jzf

what a waste of a fuckable black bitch. slummin. either that or guy must eat her shit/drink her pee.
she's obviously trashy as fuck

therefore unfuckable

that fucking picture man, its ruining my night, the fact that those are two actually living people scare me. fucking parents should have aborted them, him to save us all and her to save her fucking retarded judgement.

This was today's best exchange on the boards, IMO...

i got kidnapped last Saturday and was just rescued by 6 armoured cops on Wednesday. 3 kidnappers played almost all dirty games to me in the hotel room during the period though i didnt get any hurt .fair enough. i was so frightned and fucked up. fucking afraid if there came a "fire in the hole". afterwards, i spent almost 24 hrs taking my notes and witnesses with police and got home yesterday.everything now looks absolutely shitty to me.

i hate this so called wonderful world.

fuck!!fuckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about your Rick Owens sneakers? Are they ok?
radio

to be honest, i did wear those sneakers during those horrible days.

i didnt even get allowed to take a shower and been wearing a same galliano underwear.

niggars required around 300,000 usd though it didnt come true.

me and my family are worried theres still a group behind and,imo, it is for sure.

i am planning to leave for somewhere else and not feeling any safe around.

btw, Radio, it will be fun if it happens to you. ^ ^

Hedior, what the fuck are you on about? Almost makes me want it to have really happened to you, also Galliano underwear is shit, fucking newspaper print probably aye?

love a 'lil hypebeast hate...

Meda, are those Supreme Dunks in the background of your picture?

If so, Cool!

OMG! WHY YES THEY ARE THANKS COTTON!..

but on the real, yes they are and they are beat as fuck.

lies. they don't look beat. either that or "sneaker connoisseurs" have a very different def of "beat." what? did you miss a 1 outta 3 toothbrush scrubs yesterday?

I've been seriously contemplating getting my left nipple pierced, and I'm curious to know what you would think if you pulled a white button down shirt and a cashmere sweater off a girl, and then realized she had a small silver bar through her nipple.

Is this gloriously arousing? Or is it just something that instantly signals white trash?

I love the idea because I feel it would be like a secret that you could keep from everyone except from the particular boy who is tugging at the zippers and buttons, and it would be a very interesting contrast with the rest of my image. But of course, I have those lingering tingles of insecurity, and so, even though I'm a lurker, I thought I'd pose the question, since SuFu gives the truth straight up, with no milk.

What colour is the cashmere sweater?
Charcoal, or bright green.
Is it a v neck?
Any patterns or unique detailing?
What brand is it?

I have this room mate, I think he is gay. All he does is look at clothes on line and pictures of guys. He always gets packages for new clothes and takes pictures of his clothes to post and to sell online. I walked in on him taking a picture of himself to post on a forum. He talks to his friends on AIM all the time and is always up late. He watches stupid movies that are subtitled and listen to stupid stuff like Joy Division. He just got a big camera that looks really expensive. He always carries it with him and takes pictures of everyone. He always wears boots or some ratty white sneakers. He always wears the same jeans and never does his laundry. I swear he is so annoying.

O rly?

This exchange is more awesome than the fact that Man-O-War played a 129.5 decibel show in 1994.

Eardrums rupture at 160 decibels. Lungs rupture at 200.

ok guys, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, CAN WE NOT SPOIL IT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!?!?

NEG REP EVERYONE WHO GIVES SHIT AWAY!

Kenard kills Omar, Michael Kills Snoop, etc.

Homie needs to hit up MUSE.

Best to rock the off-the-rack Macy's suit blazer with Levi's 501 stone-wash jeans and Kenneth cole square-toed shoes mannnnn...

Add the blackberry buckle clip for extra B.L.I.N.G.

The honeyz moan everytime da B.A.N.K.E.R.S. rock that BB-click wheel.

LIVE THE LIFE + LIVE THE DREAM

I DRlNK YOUR GINGERSNAPS
U BlTCH

I DELETED U FROM MY LIFE

bleu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
About 10 years ago (I was 17 at the time of this interaction) I met a women who babysat me when I was between 6 months and 2 years old. After a few minutes of awkward small talk she suddenly blurted out that on more than one occassion I had thrown up into her mouth and that she hadn't minded the taste. In fact, she divulged, she thought it was delicious. This made me a little uncomfortable and I hoped that it was just a good joke with deadpan delivery but then she went on to tell me that after her initial experience with me and my Zagat's four-star puke she had allowed (?!-circumstances are suspect to say the least) other babies to vomit into her mouth. I was too stunned to think fast enough to turn what was already a memorable conversation into a truly epic one but I was just a dumb teenager. In hindsight, I should have puked in her mouth again or at least given her my phone number.

bump.......

shut up you fucking cunt. ALL I READ is you whining about how everyone is stupid or ugly or looks like shit. the thing is, YOU ARE STUPID UGLY AND LOOK LIKE SHIT. GOD.

this is on par with that time tangerine busted up robideaux

and my favorite new poster - gotothebathroom:

Then, afterwards while we are sitting next to each other on the curb in an attempt to lighten the mood and compliment you by suggesting it is likely or even possible for you to "win" Jmatsu in an internet fight I jokingly say "geez, you were pretty mad there for a second I thought you were going to kill that guy, he he".

You then accept the compliment and smile a little shrugging your shoulders saying "yeah, I am calmed down now that was my bad, I just lost my temper".

We hug.

The Moment of God's Destruction

by: gotothebathroom

I recline the seat in my old Buick and lay back, this is how I spend every lunchbreak. I don't like being around people, or animals for that matter, for too long. My mind wanders, I begin to contemplate the things they may be capable of, the thins they are capable of.

I hear in the distance a dog, and instantly I am transported back to that place, that place to which I wish I would return.

The two bears, fishing. I remember the exciting feeling, the wonder at all of God's creation and the thought that God had given us a gift today, he had allowed us a window into his power, to view these grizzlies fishing in the river. Out of respect we stay a hundred yards out on the ridge viewing them through the binoculars. Everything seemed perfect at that moment, being there in the wilderness with my father camping, the warm sun on my shoulders, not even the flies buzzing around my face could bother me this day. The mood was about to change...

I am back in the car, my eyes open, I realize I was there again, I was in that moment from which I fear I may never escape. I start the car and turn on the air. Why can't I forgot, oh god, why won't you let me forget.

The first glimmer that something is amiss... the bear catches the fish and carries it over to small puddle of water, holding it down with his paw and then watching the other bear. This continues for minutes while the other bear continues to fish. I remember it felt colder suddenly, a gust of wind. I noticed the smile left my fathers face, something was wrong, something was about to happen...

I turn the car off and walk back into work and sit down at my desk. I check my schedule and remember I have an appointment with my therapist this afternoon. I am not looking forward to it, I am still unsure if rehashing it over and over does anything but create more turmoil. The screen is blank, there was a power surge apparantely a storm is coming in. I stare blankly at the screen and I notice my reflection in the black monitor, it reminds me of the look on my fathers face that day.

"Son.... what is that bear doing"

"I don't know Dad..."

We both stare through our binoculars in silence now. The other bear catches a fish and the one that was holding his in the small puddle excitedly gets up and carries his in his mouth over to a small clearing. The other bear follows.

The sun is covered by a cloud. It get colder still.

The first bear places his fish on the ground facing the other bear a few feet away, he orients the fish towards the other bear with his fish. I get a distinct feeling in my stomach that these two fish are related, CLOSELY related. Something is wrong, something bad is about to happen.

"Josh!... Josh!"

"oh hey, sorry I was drifting off... did you need something?"

"yeah... I was just going to remind you to get your food out of the fridge... it's Friday and they are cleaning it out today... are you ok?"

"yeah yeah I'm fine... he he, sorry I know I was zoning there for a second..."

In reality I wasn't fine, I was in my moment, my horrible moment, as soon as she leaves it comes flooding back, my eyes glass over and my arms begin to tremble. The bears claw slices cleanly down the belly of his trout and the other trout held watching begins screaming "God NOOOOOO GOD NOOOOOOOO PLEASE GOD PLEASE GOD" thrashing fruitlessly against the bears grasp as he washes the insides spill out of his sister. At this point the gut feeling about the closeness of the two fish is so intense that I am made aware with 100% certainty that they are kin. I watch as the fish witnesses his sister writhe in pain, garggling blood, seeing all her organs fall beneath her. Now it is sure, she is descending into the abyss of death.

I slump in my chair, my shoulders shaking as I weep. A few coworkers notice but are afraid to say anything. I am weeping now clearly and everyone within a few cubicles can hear my sniffles. I bury my face in my arms, I beg god to let this memory go, to destroy it, to turn back time.

The moment is here, time stands stall and everything goes quiet. I can see the brother trouts mouth move as his captor smiles and grimaces but I can't hear his screams. His eyes are wide as saucers, every muscle in his face taught and flexed screaming so hard I'm sure his mouth will rip wide open. When recounting the story in therapy my father says at this point I was muttering "no... no... no" at this point but I don't remember anything but the tingling light headed indescribable feeling that everything I thought I knew about this world, this life, good and evil, was about to be shattered.

I am on the floor now in the fetal position beneath my desk, I am hyperventilating but I may as well be dead and gone because I am back there, I am out of my body and I am back in that moment again.

The beat lays on his back with his shoulders sitting upward propped against a stump.

He slides the trouts sisters body over his erect penis, and begins to vigorously and angrily masturbate using her hollowed out body. Everything in my vision goes fuzzy as I see the brother stare on, doing something that the word "screaming" just doesn't do justice, until he finally loses consciousness and goes limp. The other bear is beating more and more furiously and just as the brother fishs body goes limp he finishes and the bears ejaculate erupts inside the fish and a sizeable amount squeezes out the top of her mouth trickling down and inside all the crevices of her now mangled and deformed body. Just before he tosses her aside I see something that makes me vomit in my mouth a bit: she blinks. She is still holding on to life. Her brother is groggy and muttering "no... no...." as he lay with his eyes half open, wishing this were all just a horrible dream, wishing desperately that they could have just been quickly dispatched like every other trout caught by normal emotionally healthy bears.

It isn't over. I have urinated on myself underneath my desk and my sobbing has stopped, I am now just biting my fist as hard as I can and my face is held tight in a grimace. Blood trickles down my knuckles.

The bear holding the brother walks over to a tripod that I have now just noticed half concealed in the bushes. There is a red light... my god, they are filming it. The bear reaches in a black leather bag beneath the tripod and grabs a latex Mr. Rogers mask, but the eyes and mouth have zippers across them. He giddily slides it over his head, he is trembling with excitement. The other bear reaches into the bag and grabs a length of rope and binds the masked bears paws behind his mask the kicks him to his knees. The other bear unzips the mouth on the mask for him, then feeds him the mutilated bear sperm covered body of the sister trout which he eats with absolute joy letting out a barely audible squeal as he finishes the last bite.

The rest I cannot remember, I know that my dad had to carry me back to camp. I woke up a few hours later in a hot sweat, swearing up and down that god was a lie, that's all I would say... "god is a lie"

beneath my desk, I feel a dark black surround me, my heart seems to be seizing, my breath is short, through squinted tear filled eyes I make out the figures of my fellow employees looking on. I see an EMT.... I see my grandma and grandfather with open arms, and I walk towards them... I finally leave my moment forever.

Guest chemi
Word! Life is all about the yin-yang mannnn.

Its all about balance. BELIEVE DAT.

People will come and go. Bitches will fuck you over. Friends will back-stab you. But what-eva doesn't kill you, makes you a BALLIN MUTHA FUCKA!!!

You gotta remember that HAPPINESS is all RELATIVE.

And your body adjusts to self-referential states of happiness. It accomodates. It adaptz. It's why you gotz all these B.A.L.L.A.s doin coke and killing themselves even tho they make millionz, mannnn. But you gotz poor broke kids in third-world countries that couldn't be happier.

It's cuz they aint stable inside mannn.

If your code identity is solid, nuthin can fuck you!

Forget bout bitches! Forget about status! Just hustle and improve yourself man!

The rest will all come!

AND STOP THINKING BOUT YOSELF ALL THE TIME MAN!

GIVE & CARE TO OTHERS!

DAT WILL MAKE U FEEL BETTER IN NO TIME!

REMEMBER: LIVE THE LIFE + LIVE THE DREAM

everytime i read one of your posts i feel POOR AS SHIT but this was excellent though.

• 4 weeks later...

This dude just drops into the Dior Homme page and starts ripping everyone and everything! Total noobery at it's funniest!

i posted because i dont like snobs. the manager in LA was a short time ago. the extreem douche in NYC was today.

why would they know about superfuture?

why would i mention it?

if your (i'll use your words) retarded enough to ask.

because this is the preimminent place showcasing DH like this fucknut.

i'm a little surprised you didnt already know that yet you ask anyway as if some sort of sorry attempt at humiliation.

you abuse me because they were dicks? your a fucking little bitch.

did you think i would just take your bitch ass douchebag abuse?

why would you insult someone like that? i ask you for your help? youve got to be a tawdry little ho. ive never wronged you yet you insult me? you ask me if i'm retarded? fuck you you douchebag rapist piece of shit. then you publish my private question? are you attempting to humiliate me? do you want to hurt another because you secretly are a shallow superficial shell douchebag? your a bitch. also being a snob, its a pitiful worm that thinks thats acceptable behavior. i hope no one gives this jerk anymore business. case in point? your the real retard.

your abusing me because they were mean to me?

your a scum to do that.

and you know what transpired how exactly?

what you dont and your just talking out of your french perfumed asshole?

if you read my post it said the staff were mean to me.

who is we?

you speak for the group?

useless troll?

thats you bitch.

take a shower and use soap you fucking fraud.

am i a retard? your asking me this??

your mothers a retard deliverence boy.

and i can see why its a retarded question.

out of curiosity have you ever teabagged someone?

based on the abuse i recieved from the rapist regarding the matter of the NYC DH employee. i think the rapist is a clinton supporter and in support of the 911 coverup/false flag lie. "as well" clinton supporters are the scum of the earth.

am i retarded rapist?

if you mean being in full support of the victims of 911 and against the false flag ops and all that has transpired since and against a NYC DH employee who threatened to call the cops on me for mentioning it

absolutely.

Then someone in size 28's asks how long it's going to take for their jeans to stretch.

answer: aprox. until the end of the millenium. have you tried calling jenny?

try not wearing a size 28 when your like a 33. also do my thunder thighs look fat to you??

Diesel used to be a very edgy and cutting edge label. And combined with Rogan, single handledly started the whole premium denim market for the masses. The owner, Renzo Rosso used to work under Adriano Goldschmied of AG Jeans. You can thank Helmut Lang, and to a larger extent Calvin Klein for the impetus. Say before 2002-2003, almost all the clothing was made in Italy; particularly their jeans, which was their hallmark. Great washes and cuts with unique details few other labels did aside from urban labels like Ecko (before they became mass). In my opinion, their Diesel Style Lab collection was the pinnacle of their creative legacy. Unfortunately, it didn't sell well and was canned. I think the tipping point was when Diesel became started opening accounts with larger retailers like Urban Outfitters and Bloomingdales to ride the premium denim bubble, shifting of production to China/Romania, etc., and the lowering of their price points to attact a larger customer base. It used to be Diesel was connative with edgy-Italian fashion but now its just mass-bro-wear.

It's a shame.

I think this is why Renzo Rosso was driven to grab Hedi. Renzo helped develop some amazing brands in the past like Katherine Hamnett, labels that are connotative with progressive idea/fashion. I think the Diesel Black Gold is a horrible idea; largely because the customers that are attracted to Diesel now aren't the same customers that are willing to "trade up" for higher price points. Those that are, largely will be alienated with the mass-appeal of the Diesel label. Hence Hedi will probably provide a means of attracting the same customers drawn to Martin Margiela (which Diesel owns) without the mass-appeal connotations of the parent label.

If they name it Hedi Slimane for Diesel, then it will be a disaster.

Weren't you 8 ten years ago? :confused:

djrajio does look young :)

• 2 weeks later...
i can't do any of that shit, but i have always wanted the title "creative director"...sounds badass. Actually if I ever end up in Esquire's "Things you learned" column or Vanity Fair international best dressed list or something of that sort, i want them to list me as "Creative Mastermind." under occupation/title

B.A.L.L.A.