red

favorite superfuture quote.

From some thread about some shirt on a japanes girlguy with a 60's hairdo:

its fairly common in the jap land
u mean bizarro world.
yes .

+++++ Will read again!

"May your balls wither and die, and then wonderfully attractive women suddenly find you irresistable"

qwertyqwerty

holy shit, tangerine knows how to drop some thesaurus words:

unlike the camaraderie (learn to spell!) between you and your fellow worshippers of dead fascist dictators?

please consider the possibility that we can read your lengthy missives, but find them largely lacking in sense or meaning. in most cases they are merely a cursory pretense at reasoning that serves as a vehicle for your self-confessed hating for its own sake.

sometimes amusing but rarely convincing.

Post the number of times you masturbate per day.

On good days I usually have about 5 sessions, but when I'm really busy with work and stuff, Im only able to jerk it like 2 times.

this had me laughing for a good bit

we are a leading company in dealing with brand shoes (air max, jordan,nike shox,adidas, af1, bape, dunk, iceream, puma, timberland, etc), bags, jeans (red monkey, Levis, etc), T-shirts (lacosate, polo, prada, etc), hats,sunglasses,etc. We can provide all kind of series shoes and others in my website and keep updating our stock with new colors and styles. All the shoes are packaged with original box come with the paper work, logo, tags etc. And style code number is 100% correct. Free shipment. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your early reply! please feel free to contact us. We accept small orders! website : www.wholesale01.com Email :[email protected] MSN:[email protected]

Do you sell selvage Tiffany???
sorry , we don't have it .

(to so-so)

im gonna murder you
in the cunt.

(to jhey and bro)

I wish I punched your mom in the ovaries

(to constant struggle)

god i want to kill this guy in the face so bad

I bet you also found the rep I gave you hilarious, even better it knocked about 1/3 off of your rep bar - LOLZ.

damn.

Low: While I was talking to this really hot girl, a silver marker exploded in my jeans.

dunno why, but i thought this was teh funny

in the tits vs. legs and ass thread

I hate to be all Seinfeld here, but, "Why would I be a leg man? I HAVE legs!"

some vitamin water came out of my nose when i read this.

This was one of the funniest things I have seen on here - Diddy posted this picture with the caption "im in ur ultrapremium jeans givin u whiskers!!!"

Pants_Cat.jpg

from mr. lo

sycamore no more - You're only half as good as stuntastic at trolling. You only got the inspiration when he came inside your rectum.

speaking of timber:

Why is everyone on her clit, she is the that good looking.
She totally is the that good looking.

(and yes, I know it was a typo, Kodak, but it is funny.)

all im looking for is enough money to put my kids through a good school and cover the petrol to drive out of the city to pick the wife some flowers.

this had me throwing around some LOLs and a couple of LMAOs

Really? So is less posts + more rep, or more posts + more rep the more valuable for repping?
More is more.
I like the way you think.

after a few more posts from both;

Sorry to intrude.

Looks like you guys had a moment there.

sycamore no more - You're only half as good as stuntastic at trolling. You only got the inspiration when he came inside your rectum.

hahaha... Someone please link me.

Hes only upset because he couldnt catch the money shot... Twice.

post of the month:

scarlett is that kind of girl where you see her at the club and she's fucking hot and its ridiculous and you somehow work up the courage to talk to her and you get her home and you have the most amazing sex of your life, you're both totally synched together, all the nasty shit you think about doing but no other girl wanted to let you do, she does it, and you pass out and wake up the next day at 11am and she somehow managed to turn meager scraps of food in your dirty fridge into a delicious brunch and while you sit there eating in silence, looking at her, you realize that she is even better looking in daylight with her nipples peeking out through your white undershirt that she threw on and you stop and realize that maybe you should just propose to her on the spot.

so you do, and she says yes. she cleans your apartment up and moves in,

a few years later after travelling the world together you have a perfect little son and

you kinda get jealous when she's breastfeeding but its cool cuz thats your kid.

Sit your $5 ass down before I make change

unquote

Does anyone have any info on the collab???when they coming to NYc

ahhh.....ahahahaha..............hgahahahhaahha......fashion................sex..................drugs............................girls.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........sneakers..............................................

There are some fucking gems in superlists.

from what you've written it sounds like you're kind of a pussy, and kind of an asshole. that would make you..... a perineum?

datasupa has been on a roll for a while...

For some reason, I just really loved this...

From sbw's guidi boots sales thread:

want to swap or [sic] my tiffany dunks? ill add 50 ...
Thanks for the offer but I'd have no use for dunks [parens redacted].

Clopek ont he street at the TO meet today, after a girl walked by with a HUGE bag from the dior store, and we all stared as she passed:

"Oh, some chick walks by with a giant dior bag and the whole crew gets a hard on".

i just want to clarify that trance making my heart cry means i dislike trance.

analog, just delve into some early trance stuff, all of the first wave of trance was actually relatively dark, cold, machine-like music... before it got turned into endless 'anthems' for drugged up orange people to sweat to death to.

who's down with Ishkur's Guide to Electronic Music?

"orange ppl" made me lol...even tho i don't agree with trance ocmmment (pre-robert milez had good brite stuff...u need 2 give more credit...even dream era shit wasnt dat bad...acquired taste i guess) i am down iwth ishkur but he isnt for serios and he obviously misses a lot of stuff (lol sumtimez geenre was lke one dude under 5 diff names how 2 catalog that???) n jokes 2 much