favorite superfuture quote.

red

This came from someone that I didn't expect it to come from.

As I read it I started imagining his advice doled out by a disembodied voice with a beautiful Ninja Tune beat playing in the background.

Ok...

First of all, you should have done some research first.. Instead of complaining that you couldnt' get any advice, stop being a baby.

Check it... a website that you obviously knew about that you came to promote your shit on has endless amounts of knowledge, sit back and read first. You will either learn from this, or take a blow and failure will ruin you.

Look at how many ppl have viewed and commented on your postings... I'm sure you would have gotten some advice.

Out in this world u gotta teach yourself, don't complain no one has told you what to do... that, my friend, makes you sound like a bitch.

its a dog eat dog world, and you gotta go out on your own and get things done on your own.

the reason i ask about your history is... you gotta sell yourself first.

you gotta make people want to dress themselves in a product made by you.

if they don't like you... no way in hell are they gonna drape themselves in your creations, let alone support you. You gotta create a following.

-I take it you are kidding about the bike messenger/nude model... so i wont bother.

Maybe if you idiots did some research, there wouldnt be so much junk out there!!! WTF!

Im not even gonna quote you or go back to the page where YOU said YOUR denim was selvedge bla bla...

Even tho you rag on the whole US BEING YOUNGER not being helped, which is utter bullshit, considering most are more open to helping the youth, rather than the elder. I do give you props for going out and doing it at a young age, you gotta hustle as young as possible, if you wait to be a bit older, youll be too old and do nothing.

-btw i'm only 23.

Obviously it's not fine if we have a problem, cause you need your product to be purchased in order to create the following season... don't ever say that to a potential customer. Some companies can deny a customer (which is foolish) but that is after they have built a following and a customer base. - Other than a few close friends, who probably wont pay full price, and wont continue wearing your shit after a couple seasons anyways. You already brought attention that in your photoshoot your boy wouldnt wear the clothes the way you made them to be worn.

Take it how you want it.... but this is advice

Best of luck young one

My e-peen is angry!

Everyone, stop feeding Digital Denim's angry e-peen. If we rep him any more he'll explode and reach e-peen nirvana or something.

Me too, I now know my next vacation plan. I think I'll buy a pig scarf like Minya though, wouldn' want to be caught dead (or naked) with cheap uninspiring merchandise like some of the peasants in here.

i fly a fair bit and i'm a very agitative flyer, not scared or nervous. Its just the feeling of being stuck somewhere for however many hours without fresh air. man i wish they had running machines on planes.

my routine which when i adhere to when flying long haul is to smoke a joint on the way to the airport, have total of 3-4 glasses of wine (red) in the airport bar and on the first hour of the flight. i then have about a quarter bottle of night nurse and roberts your father's brother i am out like a hobo on christmas eve.

^...............................^

from waywt...august '06...discussion about stating a new thread...

I don't think alot of people have the time and patience to sit down and read 10,000 posts.
so don't read them. who gives a shit? a new thread is the same as going to the most recent page for the rest of your life until you die and all your fresh gear is given to your kids because you packed it in a box in your attic and made sure it wasn't too damp.

man, you're so lucky your kids were exactly the same size as you and that everything old is new again.

guess the XXXXXXXX game!!!

If you are sure you don't mind gambling...apply the vaseline copiously on the XXXXXXXX.

Let sit overnight. Next day hammer the living daylights out of them.

Clean vaseline off, give them a good deep polish and you are ready to go.

Now, as Vaseline is petroleum based it can actually harm certain finishes, so be careful. This has always worked wonders on my XXXXXXXX though.

No, I have not tried that; I'd rather beat the crap out of them than use them as a catheter but hey, if it works for you :P

answers on a pstcard to the usual address

• 2 weeks later...