favorite superfuture quote.

red

seriously, i didn tthink koreans could get so obnoxious

read it any way you want...

Clopek ont he street at the TO meet today, after a girl walked by with a HUGE bag from the dior store, and we all stared as she passed:

"Oh, some chick walks by with a giant dior bag and the whole crew gets a hard on".

you know... I'd only gape if the girl was shopping at dior homme... and only for Heidi's collections. Because I don't think the dior for women are so great. you guys need to stop dior-label-beasting.

• 2 weeks later...
bep shops at tar-jay. RUFFLES
waddafuk iz tar-jay? iz dizz like a file format r sumthin???
target, u filetmignoncheesesteak eating bish.

iz where da normz like me and bep shop.

i saw dem perform mai humps in toy aisle. little 5 yr old gurl dropped lyke it wuz hawt.

lol i been 2 target b4 i aint kno bout tary-jay. im a norm 2!!!
tarjay is what nikkaz call target cuz target iz mad koo and iz all about well designed products n shit, nikkaz dun kno, target wurked with mikal gravez and shit, nikkaz iz like

oh snap sun target iz like madd afficial and shit, so nikkaz prittended to be all hoity toity and called that shitz TARJAY like a frencherman.

nikka.

oic .

ur punnyyy.........

• 4 weeks later...
i left a voicemail saying my name was fg0d on superfuture and that i was seriously interested in purchasing some shirts and that i didnt want to say i liked the shirts in public and that is why i made fun of them but i loved them and wanted eric to call me and then i gave him a fake number.

sorry fg0d,

thanks omc.

EG thread = classic.

thanks red!

• 2 weeks later...
This made me smile

ha! :o

may i also recall some old favourites to this thread:

Haha. Please. Don't. Make. Me. Start.

FYI, I'm a better keyboard-warrior than you are. And I'd beat you up in real life, too.

no savvy hipster-fashionista should ever listen to blink 182, not even for nostalgic reasons.

:wipes away a nostalgic tear:

reverto quo vos erant profugus

exorcism incomplete. return ye to the Spot whence you came.

wtf???? dis shit mak no sense.

I, (as a) fugitive/exiled, revert you(pl.) to where (to what place) they were (being).

what the fuk dat suppose 2 meen??? reverto isnt evn a transient verb. so "revert" just b lyk...i am reverting. not i am returnin u to that place by force r nethin. did u just run this thru translator or is it poetry (in which case no grammer rool rly applie).

dcrev help me out wit dis shit.

wtf???? dis shit mak no sense.

I, (as a) fugitive/exiled, revert you(pl.) to where (to what place) they were (being).

what the fuk dat suppose 2 meen??? reverto isnt evn a transient verb. so "revert" just b lyk...i am reverting. not i am returnin u to that place by force r nethin. did u just run this thru translator or is it poetry (in which case no grammer rool rly applie).

dcrev help me out wit dis shit.

i ran it through a translator lah. was a not-so cryptic message for someone else hun. i do however wish i knew some latin apart from the sacred music i've sung.

i ran it through a translator lah. was a not-so cryptic message for someone else hun. i do however wish i knew some latin apart from the sacred music i've sung.

no you dont evry minute u waste on dat u cud b learnin espanol. dese spanish niggaz'll plot behind ur bak if u aint kno no espanol. I H8 IT.

it is. TROUSER KING COBRA 10/10 NEVER FORGET

18 posts deleted, nice work fellas.

may I remind that this is a forum for selling items. the seller chooses the price the product is sold for, not the buyer. if the prices don't suit you, inquire the justification from the seller in a reasonable manner.

and on a side note, whoever complained about $30 being too much for hand printed shirt including shipping from across the world, maybe you're on the wrong forum.

REAL MAN OF GENIUS. DEY SEND U 2 UNI 2 LEARN DAT???

the issues with the american fashion industry and the market here has everything to do with the fact that, compared to europe and even japan, ours is an infant state that has yet to become balanced and stable on its own.

in my opinion, the problem is not the people that are missing from the market, but the perspective that a history of elevated dress provides, and the desire it instills. we don't have that connection to some sort of glittering past- we don't have a connection to anything glittering, really; the most iconic american fashion statements have always stemmed from the power of workman's clothes finding their way into the mainstream.

our king has blistered hands that he tucks into his dungarees, not svelte digits slipped into a leather glove. it just isn't in our cultural bloodline.

spacer.gif