favorite superfuture quote.

red

"psssst. hey you! i'm a superfuturist, photographer and denim otaku. you may call me emaze, because i'm half e-lectronic, half amazing. in short, i'd like to take some picture of your jeans, no, not ON you, i'd rather you take them off and give them to me so i can snap some pics in natural light to get a proper representation of the color and fading. i assure you, i am not a pervert. the pics aren't for me, per se, but for the internetz. you see, i've already said to much. just gimme the jeans. gimme. gimme."

DDML on what emaze should've said to the girl with honeycombs.

• 2 weeks later...

random searching led to this gem, if i havent already given england hella rep he would get more.

A skilled procurer of Thai delicacies knows the difference, and if he makes a mistake, he sleeps with the man out of defeat and does not say a word to his friends for fear of retribution......thus is the code of the whoremonger.

heeeere we go..

they break in like a stick of shit. burn them and get something else (scout the forum) if you're after hella mint fadez. they're fine if you're after the fit and sleeping with females and whatnot. congrats on a bargain if that's what you want. but you need to realise:

fades > females.

FER RILLA.

you guys all fucking suck.

congratulations, you can ride skateboards and cut class to stand in line for tshirts and pretend to be asian and listen to joy divison and kiss ian curtis on the mouth and learn about culture from james jebbia and peter saville hey whos that again oh hes a guy and he drew a skateboard picture from a record from before i was fucking born and also blah blah hey hey HEY im milspex i want to kiss george bush on the titties and snort cocaine with him and take a facial from ol' Rummy and i love that song that goes "I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I REALLY WISH I COULD" and wtaps supreme blah blah IM IN THE ARMY AND I CAN SHOOT GUNS IN THE ARRRRMYYY!!! EXCEPT I GOT BAD EYES and blah blah streetwear blah blah BOX TEE CAMOFLAGE blahblah dorm room blah blah LOOK I HAVE A PICTURE WITH ME AND GHOSTFACE blah blah blah BLAH .

A winner is you.

I'm very proud of you. Now go home.

the best, period

• 2 weeks later...

I think this one deserves consideration for the Hall of Fame:

Who started the immortal 6 month rule? I love posts about people who are worried about washing their jeans even though they have gravy and pudding stains everywhere and just shit themselves, but it's only 5 months and 15 days, so they're not allowed to wash them by law or they'll ruin their wicked awesome fades.

Digital Denim gets a fav quote. Sucker posts so much that he's bound to hit spot-on once and a while:

"two negatives equal a positive" in terms of jmatsu facing off with shark

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=388107&postcount=55

• 1 month later...
People don't get it. Half the goons on here post what they're actually wearing. Like anyone fucking cares about your new Bape garbage or your thousand buck Alfredo Bannisters.

The other half only bump this post and keep it alive as an unholy joke against fashion. People laugh at this sort of thing... Honestly.

It really is too NikeTalk guys... TOO NikeTalk.

Now that I got that off my chest... Wanna see what I wore today?

from waywt Oct 19, 2005 at 08:20 PM...

times have changed...

i was e-stalking sidney lo.

Since Santana was being interviewed about his style, he pointed out his gem-encrusted JS belt-buckle for everyone at the table to admire. "I'm gonna take a picture of your belt buckle," warned Lo. "But no homo!"

img6672smit0.jpg

That's Sidney's hand on the right, pointing at Juelz's crotch. But no homo.

"WORD I BE HATING WHEN PEOPLE CAN'T SPEAK RIGHT I'M LIKE, SWERVE, WHERE DA GOLD AT? DUDES BE LIKE HADUNDADADUNDUNDUN AND I BE LIKE YO, I HATE TIGHT JEANS WEARING FAGGOTS AND I HATE POOR BLACKS AND

HE'S LIKE HADUNDADADUNDUNDEE AND I'M LIKE NONE A YA'LL STORE CLERKS CAN FUCK WITH ME"

always remember... If your style sin't evident in the way you move, the way you handle yourself, and the way you treat your family. . . All the hot gear in the world can't hide the fact that your a mark ass bitch.

been a RBW fan since this post(his first i think)

wow, does this still apply

The superfuturian firmly grasps the right hand of a fellow supergay. The thumbs of both hands are interlaced. The first superfuturist presses the tops of his fingers against the wrist of the fellow supergay where it unites with the hand. The fellow supergay at the same time presses his fingers against the corresponding part of the the first superfuturian's hand and the fingers of each are somewhat apart. This grip is also called the Limp Shake of the supergay or the Erotic Lion's Paw. Instruction for this grip is given at the "graveside", after the candidate has been "raised".Speaking to the candidate, the supergay says, "My Brother, I will now instruct you as to the manner of arriving at the real grip and word of a superfuturian. As you are uninstructed, he who has hitherto answered for you will do so at this time. Give me the pass-grip of a supergay."

SUPERGAY: Will be you be off or from?

SUPERNOOB: From.

SUPERGAY: From what and to what?

SN: From the pass-grip of a supergay to the real grip of the same.

SG: Pass. What is that?

SN: The Limp Shake of the supergay, or the erotic lion's paw.

SG: Has it a name?

SN: It has.

SG: Will you give it to me?

SN: Place yourself in the proper position to receive it and I will.

SG: Mark the difference, my Brother, Heretofore your answer has been; I did not so receive it, neither will I so impart it. Now it is: Place yourself in the proper position to receive it and I will.

SG: What is the proper position to receive it?

SN: On the Five Points of Denimism.

SG: What are the Five Points of Denimism?

SN: Hige, Atari, Hachinosu, Holy Cows, Chevrons.

5pointvd3.gif

i enjoyed this..

seriously...bizzys got a very nice figure. (sorry hap, im not hitting on ur girl but complimenting!)
sorry hap, im not hitting on u, girl, but complimenting!

BOOYAH

.............whats with the copy cat+booyahs? i mustve missed something.
+1

i wouldnt worry, dont think we missed anything too fantastic.

i mustve missed something.

BOOYAH

im gonna murder you
in the cunt.
yeah!__________
Booyah (10)

.....i'm getting older or something, but the idea of bopping around town wearing these

tees has made me feel very strange, particularly recently when i

ran into a guy taking off his suit, tie, and shirt, revealing a "crack is back"

tee underneath, on the phone saying "yeah we're gonna go bag some hipster

bitches downtown".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
shall i compare thee to a supergay

thou are too ugly and too celibate

rough winds do shake the dunk chains of may

and limp wrists are deceptively strong from the masturbate

sometime too hot the light of the monitor shines

and rarely is the computer screen dimmed

and every pair of jeans sometimes declines

from sandpaper, sharting or fingernails untrimmed

but your eternal 811s shall not fade

nor shall the natural indigo jeans from plants hawaii growest

nor shall tweedles put em in the locked thread he made

when the repo man comes to collect what thou owest

so long as mods will mod and trolls will troll

so long lives my rep and my green peen pole

• 4 weeks later...

I can't rep any of these people because sufu won't let me :( I have to spread the rep

sooo many words, sooooo many words. Can somone give me the summary in 10 words or less?
I'll give it to you in 5 words: that time of the month.

Not much of a quote but it made me chuckle

FOOL

2fingersnt8.png

2fingersnt8.png

reputation_neg.gif

reputation_neg.gif

surrenderqv6.gif