favorite superfuture quote.

red

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

when sufu gets too silly and soft,

mass steps in with snippets of wisdom:

Missed that, hahaa. Was it in real waywt? I resemble the comment too much to ever go there (well maybe sometimes to look).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im pretty sure when they say "wear them hard" it means to try to always have an erection. i know thats how i took it and it has always worked for me. shit... that advice helped me get 3rd place in the first samurai contest.

it's not about the jeans

^ can u handle him in a 1 on 1 fight? call his bluff and offer to fight him, and in the unlikely event that he agrees, beat his ass (without causing permanent damage) and your dominance will be established

btw this is terrible advice from a stranger on the internet so maybe don't actually do that

• 4 months later...

yo ronn my new goal in life is to make it and then out e-shine you.

• nude ecstasy pizza parties
  • Kag Fridays, CWG Mondays, CBG Wednesdays, one of each category 4some Thursdays.
  • As the new Ronn I promise to be getting head every time I eat a slice of pizza.
  • Instead of hosting Sean Kingston, my crib will be a haven of sorts for big booty jamaican dancehall twerkers from Kingston.
  • instead of taking a kid to play with the dolphins I'm going to buy a dolphin and then swim with its kids.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i'm going back to /fa/ sufu can suck my balls

you circle jerking, titty licking, poor fashion unfunny dull bad fits individuals.

you people wouldn't understand fashion if it hit you in the face, my fits are so next level that you can't even comprehend the level i am at. you are all so far from hell's gate its hilarious.

is there a worst sufu quote thread?

Not worst, but satan made me laugh with his outraged reply. Edited by whitney