favorite superfuture quote.

red

the truth is, when I buy stuff from supermarket I don't even wear it. I have this room that I cleared out solely to house all the items I've procured from the market. i call it the sufu museum. I display them all, categorized by usernames rather than types of clothing.

on special days, I take off all the items of a specific user and I tenderly place them on my bed. I then put on the song 2 become 1 by the spice girls and proceed to lie in the pile of jawns, burying my face into the fabric and inhaling. I immerse myself the the previous owner's essence and start to touch myself.

to answer the question of this thread, I sell my shit cos everyone probably does the same thing and that turns me on.

via Why do people keep selling their shit?

• 2 weeks later...
the truth is, when I buy stuff from supermarket I don't even wear it. I have this room that I cleared out solely to house all the items I've procured from the market. i call it the sufu museum. I display them all, categorized by usernames rather than types of clothing.

on special days, I take off all the items of a specific user and I tenderly place them on my bed. I then put on the song 2 become 1 by the spice girls and proceed to lie in the pile of jawns, burying my face into the fabric and inhaling. I immerse myself the the previous owner's essence and start to touch myself.

to answer the question of this thread, I sell my shit cos everyone probably does the same thing and that turns me on.

Geez that one deserve his own thread

when sufu gets too silly and soft,

mass steps in with snippets of wisdom:

why any of you du's even looking in superdenim waywt

you finna eat dogshit and then complain about how bad it tastes?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wasnt sure where to post this but this made me lol .. from 2007

Story time:

Last year I was working at a clarks store out in SoCal. Dude comes in looking for Wallabees. All he wants are Wallabees. He buys all the colors we have in mens and ask if we have the baby blue's in men. I said no, but he could wear the womens, and nobody would know. His response was, "nah homey where im from niggas know - they can spot you from a mile away kid, for real".

That guy was Raekwon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Look here manute, if you are going to decide to post an outfit on sufu, no matter how horrible or how much of a "sartorial abomination" your outfit actually is are you under any circumstance allowed to just remove your picture. You must understand that this isn't hypebeast or ISS, but superfuture and you will get negged to shit if you dont come correct however let me explain why im disgusted by your actions.

Any outfit you post represents you as a whole and the act of removing your picture tells me that you are insecure and not too certain of the image you wish to portray as "funeralhomme". Take it from me, I used to get more neg than you can blow out your ass(quote in my sig), and now im sufu rep king. this proves that if you stand by your image then the people will love you. Moving on, I dont know what world you live in that makes you think its okay to just take down your fit, but in the real world going through with something and cancelling after the commitment is synonymous with abortion.

With that said, dont abort your fit.

#hndlzForPrez #hndlz2012

• 2 weeks later...

yo trin u don't really even hafta explain. the way in which you do sorta seems like weakness. if u ball hard who gives a fuck about skateboarding in ro dunks? if pimpin in yr blood, just b like "fuck u mrj. i rich, bitch." no need to sound all soft and apologetic about shit. only thing i'd consider hating on/neg reppin u 4 is 4 not riding a chanel skateboard.

butt on the reals tho, i bbq in my ro dunks. i spill(ed) mad bbq sauce on them. now i got a one off that ain't nobody else got.

I did a couple front shoves on my friends board in my rick dunks the other night on our way to the bar. Good board feel yo

feelin this