Ooe Yofukuten x S&S: Official Contest Thread 2016

aho

No way I'm going to be in the running for this competition but it has been fun. :D
My pair is starting to lose some stitching right along the seat, surprisingly I haven't had more thread breaking or deterioration.
Going to try to borrow a friend's camera for the final photos.

I should also mention, the shop was broken into twice in the last few weeks so no doubt S&S are dealing with a lot right now. Asking for your patience and understanding in the meantime before I set up the final submissions thread and give all the details! 

On 9/27/2017 at 11:54 AM, aho said:

I should also mention, the shop was broken into twice in the last few weeks so no doubt S&S are dealing with a lot right now. Asking for your patience and understanding in the meantime before I set up the final submissions thread and give all the details! 

Whhhaaattt. That sucks. Anything we can do to help? 

Will post up pics of the contest jeans later today since last day of Sept. and all.

Alright everyone! I got the blessing to start the final thread, but embarrassingly, I don't know if it's possible to create a thread with a poll, but deactivate the poll initially? What we want to do is give everyone a week to post photos, and an additional week for voting. Anyone want to help an oldie out and confirm how/if it's possible??